DC x Reader - "Two Different People" [Part 4]

The Batboys and the Outlaws have a strange encounter with people that can only be described as being from a different universe.

A/N: The series has been renamed entirely but none of the content has changed from last time! I've edited the previous parts and put them right before his chapter for you guys, sorry this took so long! Since I'm trash, I wanted to know if you pref...

A/N: The series has been renamed entirely but none of the content has changed from last time! I've edited the previous parts and put them right before his chapter for you guys, sorry this took so long! Since I'm trash, I wanted to know if you prefer me putting all the previous chapters just behind a new part of a series or leave it as it is for a few days and then put it back up to the other parts? Let me know! 

"So, what now?" I asked them, turning my attention away from Arsenal.

Warnings: language, violence and harassment. This is some serious serious DC, Marvel and Bayverse crossover!

"We don't really like this (Y/N)," Mudflap confessed.

"Yeah, we're not sure they can keep the secret!" Skids added.

"Well, you trusted me and the guys," I defended.

"But that's different, you're in the same situation as us, so it was easier. But these people," Hot Rod started, "they can be problematic,"

"And why's that?" I asked.

"Well, they could make a lot of money tellin' people who and where we are, what's to say they won't sell us out?" Jazz grunted. I sighed deeply, shaking my head in thought.

"You know what that means sora," Pietro gestured to me with his head. Our gazes locked together as my eyes widened.

"I am not going in their heads," I sneered.

"You have to," Jazz nodded.

*****

"Bye Luke" I waved at him as I stepped out of the bar. He smiled at me and nodded before I closed the door behind me. I shoved my hands in my hoodie pockets and walked through the mall. I gazed around at the numerous shops as I walked by. 'Wow, that's a nice dress', I thought, stopping in my tracks and meandering closer to the window.

The longer I stared at it the more depressed I got. If I had a better life, I could go buy this dress no problem, it isn't even that expensive. But I can't, the slightest bit of personal information I put out there, the more likely they will find us. I clenched my jaw and my head fell to the floor as my legs brought me away from the store. I released a breath and kept my head high.

I needed to stay strong for my brother. I have in the past, and I will now. I inspected the food hall as I strolled through it until my eyes landed on a familiar figure. My eyebrows furrowed as we made eye contact.

 My eyebrows furrowed as we made eye contact