Damian Wayne Dating Someone Who Is Very Clumsy Would Include...

A/N: As requested! Also posting this now because I'm going back to school tomorrow T-T, try not to die challenge lol (pained laughter)

A/N: As requested! Also posting this now because I'm going back to school tomorrow T-T, try not to die challenge lol (pained laughter). In the process of writing a Damian x Reader fic too! Enjoy! 

- He found you insufferable in the beginning.

- Always rolling his eyes when you entered a room.

- You also started hating him because he would always yell at you for the most ridiculous things.

- So you just ignored him.

- And he ignored you.

- This continued for a few months, always making sure to go into a room when the other just left it.

- It was becoming insane.

- Bruce scolded Damian after a while for not giving you a chance.

- The whole "I'm staying as far away from you as possible" was thrown out of the window.

- You still ignore each other.

- Still never making eye contact.

- But when you do, you glare at each other hard.

- Over time, he sees how nice you are, to people in general and his brothers.

- And he feels a little guilty about being so hard on you.

- He very very slowly warms up to you.

- Not being mean to you nor being nice.

- Just simply answering a question or two when you ask.

- Simply making eye contact after that.

- Maybe sending each other a smile once in a while.

- Your relationship takes a turn very very slowly.

- His brothers don't actually notice.

- Except for Jason since he doesn't go to the Manor often.

- But he didn't say anything at first.

- Only raising his eyebrow when he witnesses an interaction between both of you.

- After a while, you became friends.

- He wouldn't really mind the clumsiness.

- Actually finding it really cute when you get embarrassed and start blushing.

- He'll never admit it though.

- You hung out only the both of you after that, you were always together.

- Dick shipped you already.

- One night, the both of you were studying and you just tripped over something and crashed into him.

- And kissed in that cliche way.

- But neither one of you pulled away.

- You actually made out until Dick interrupted the both of you because dinner was ready.

- Being his dramatic self, he screamed like a little girl.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING OUT?!?!"

- Which also attracted the attention of Tim and Jason, that happened to visit.

- TEASING FROM ALL OF THEM.

- Damian yelling all over the place to give the both of some privacy.

- Blushing madly after he managed to get his brothers out and lock his door.

- Then shyly smiling at him and walking up to him against the door, placing your lips softly on his for a passionate kiss.

- You talked in his room until dinner was finished to sneak out for dinner, not wanting to answer the numerous questions by his family.

- You ate quickly, and when his brothers finally found you, Damian sacrificed himself.

- He rushed you to the door and informed you that he would call you to do something in the morning.

- And you did.

- Titus loves you.

- He actually whines when Damian takes him out and you can't come with.

- The blood son spending time at your place for obvious reasons.

- He's super protective of you;

- Everyone is very cautious around you because if someone teases you for your clumsiness, Damian goes all 'DON'T GO NEAR MY HABIBI YOU FOOL' mode.

- He can be so aggressive if someone decides to do this to you.

- After a while, everyone knows not to mess with you.

- If you were told about your current relationship with Damian to your past self, you would have laughed your ass off.

- But turns out, crazy things can happen because of love!