DC x Reader - "Two Different People

The Batboys and the Outlaws have a strange encounter with people that can only be described as being from a different universe.

This fic includes Nightwing (Dick Grayson), Red Hood (Jason Todd), Red Robin (Tim Drake), Robin (Damian Wayne), Batman (Bruce Wayne) and Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff)

This is a DC/Marvel Crossover, if you don't follow Marvel, don't worry, I will make so that you will not have to know any background information to understand this fic.

A/N: (F/S) means favorite singer. The reader has telekinesis powers (move objects with her mind), for Marvel readers, she had Scarlet Witch Powers and her adoptive older brother is Pietro Maximoff (yes I'm obsessed deal with it haters).

Warning: Implied smut, harassment

3rd Person PoV

Gotham was engulfed in an eerie atmosphere. Civilians had an unnatural gut feeling that something was about to happen. The Caped Cruisader and his sidekicks decided to investigate and keep an eye on every street in Gotham. Robin was in charge of the East side of Gotham, Red Robin of the West side, Red Hood if the South side, Nightwing of the North Side and Batman of the city center.

Very few people were out, mostly trying to get home. Half of the gangs that created a large percent of the crime rates had completely disappeared, unwanting to get involve in whatever was going to happen. But some still hung around in alleys, too stupid to care about the gravity of the situation. One woman though, was either oblivious or feeling that danger could not stop her from living her life. She walked confidently down the roads, resisting the cold that was attempting to penetrate her coat. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair bounced on her shoulders with every step she took. Her hands were stuffed into her coat pockets, her bag, somehow, hanging securely on her shoulder. Her shoes tapped against the concrete pavement, making a nearly inaudible thump. The sound was masked by her relaxing music pulsating in her earphones. Faint water vapour floated in front of her every time she let out a breath, but quickly vanished as her slightly pink cheeks made contact with it. She lived in the East side of town, in one of the less dangerous neighborhoods of Gotham. unbeknownst to her, a gang had decided to hang out in that area. She maintained her pace as she spotted them, increasing the volume of her music to dismiss anything obscene comments that might come out of their mouths, all whilst ignoring their gaze. Her improvised attempt at being discreet was a poor one as one of the men stopped her in her path. His friends surrounding her. She successfully kept her confident composure as he reached out and took her earphones out of her ears, not gaining any agressive reactions from her, as she feared that she might have something more violent in return. He brought one of the earphones to his ear and smiled upon hearing the music.

"(F/S) eh? What an appropriate singer to be listening to on a time like this!" He chuckled. Pushing the earphones back to her.

Unsuspected by anyone, the youngest vigilante was silently watching the woman, curious about how composed she was, on the top of the nearest building, after warning his fellow vigilante mates about what was happening. A stubborn anti hero decided to show up, when Robin first annonced his statement, bored out of his skull, wanting to get a bit of action.