Batboys x Batsis!Reader - "Big Surprise"

After having time off from the military, you decide to come back to Gotham but decide to mess with your brothers as an over the top dramatic entrance filled with a prank, however, you didn't expect to meet the two new additions to the family, Tim and Damian.

Requested on Tumblr and on Wattpad: "Is possible for me to request a basis!reader that gets back from the military after a few years and Tim and Damian meet her for the first time?"

"I don't know if you do requests but can you do one where the reader is the batboys oldest and they were expecting her a week in advance but she came a week earlier so she messes with them with the help of Bruce but the boys doesn't know that she's back"

A/N: Hope you like it!

~Tell me when you're taking your flight here so I can ask Alfred to pick you up~

The phone buzzed on her dashboard. The music was louder than the impact the device made on the plastic covering, the girl couldn't hear it. Her fingertips tapped on the steering wheel with the rhythm of the music as her eyes watched the road in front of her. Her hand grasped the indicator and she spinned the wheel to get onto the parking lot.

(Y/N) cleared all the trash that was in the car before making sure it smelled clean before patting the car.

"I'll miss you buddy, thanks for being incredibly helpful for the past few years," she stood up and closed the door, locking it before walking towards the receptionist.

****

After returning the rented car, she grasped her bags and her phone, seeing the little light flash on the top of it to signal a notification. Pressing the button, the screen lit up and she read her father's message, quickly replying with a 'will do'.

Pressing her phone in her pocket, she pulled her bag back onto her shoulder before searching for the terminal she was going to depart in.

****

"Alfred, (Y/N) is due to return in four hours, please pick her up at the airport," Bruce entered his office.

"Of course Master Bruce," he nodded, cleaning the surfaces of the kitchen, "should I assemble the other Masters for her return?"

"No, she said she wanted to surprise them," Bruce walked out of his office with a small briefcase, "I'm heading out for now,"

"Good luck Master Bruce," he nodded.

"Thank you Alfred, I should be back in a few hours,"

****

"Oh my gosh, Alfred, it's so good to see you again!" the girl raced to him and engulfed him in a big hug. Her heart was still beating widely in anticipation and she couldn't contain the grin plastered on her face as the butler chuckled when he overcame his surprise.