The Outlaws x Reader x Deadpool - "Team Red" [Part 6]

Warning: A lot of ass groping, implied smut and language

"Good night lovers." Wade muttered.

Your PoV

I slowly woke up from my nice peaceful slumber. However, I quickly frowned when I couldn't move. I opened my eyes and came face to face with Jason's neck. I blushed as I tried to get off of him. Due to my movements, two groans were released, one from Jason and another one from the guy laying on me. I tried to turn my gaze but couldn't due to the heavy weight on my back. Fortunately, I saw ginger hair. I huffed as I tried to discreetly push Roy off me, which only resulted in both guys tightening their grip around my waist and nuzzling their faces in my neck. I huffed as I relaxed back on Jason. I closed my eyes, thinking of a way of discreetly getting out of bed. My eyes shot open when I felt Roy's hand trail down my waist to my ass and giving it a light squeeze.

"Okay, that's enough!" I head butted Roy and used my powers to propels him in the air. Before he could fall down, I moved to the side, making him crash into Jason, both released a long groan.

"The fuck (Y/N)?!" Jason exclaimed, rubbing his head, his eyes not fully open due to the sleepiness still weighing over him.

"Ginger fuck here squeezed my ass!" I exclaimed.

"So? We do it all the time when you're asle-" he stopped once my facial expression changed.

"DUDE!" Roy stopped.

"Good morning lovers!" Wade walked in with a plate of food

"Good morning lovers!" Wade walked in with a plate of food. He spanked my ass and placed the tray on the bed. I punched him and brought a dagger from my bedside table and stabbed him with it.

"Owwwww!" He cried.

"Oh god, let's get out of here man!" Roy eyed Jason.

-----Time Skip-----

"I found a lead!" Jason yelled from his computer.

"What are you on about?" I asked, coming into my room, seeing him laying on it with his computer on his lap.

"Well, since that Francis guy threatened us, we need to kill him."

"And that makes sense in which universe?" I asked.