Jason Todd A-Z smut 3

Tumblr ask: Heeey! If you're still doing them, would you please please please write letters K, L, M, F, Q for Jason Todd? Thank you in advance! 😘😘😘😘

Warning: smut

A/N: Sorry I haven't been active lately, my exams are in two weeks and I'm extremely stressed, the queue is mostly non DC requests after my exams, the schedule will be back on track, aslo 200K READS??? WOWEE THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! T-T

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

He needs to see that beautiful face of yours as he pleasures you or a clear view of your ass, he's that kind of man, but honestly not complaining.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

I think he would have a daddy kink, definitely a spanking kink. He would adore being dominant but he would have a tiny kink of being submissive to you if that's not a turn on to him, nothing will be.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Most of the time in private and comfortable places because he alone wants to see you at his mercy , but when's he's extra horny, he'll do it anywhere that pleases the both of you, even if it's in public.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Anything can turn him on from you, light kisses, caresses, whispering, even when you're not trying you turn him on and you honestly don't even know

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He loves both, proper sex when you both have time to spare and quickies quickly in the morning before work or at night before his patrol, it's a real blessing for him because sometimes he wouldn't be able to focus on anything until after he has you.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)