Jason Todd smut ask 2

Tumblr ask: Ooh some Jason Todd 😈 A,F,U,L and I 😇

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He's really caring in his own way, especially when you have it rough! ;) Jaybird will ask you if you're okay, maybe pepper your face with small kisses. If you're hungry he'll cook you a little something, if not, he'll gladly cuddle under the covers with you and sleep or watch Netflix.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

He needs to see that beautiful face of yours as he pleasures you or a clear view of your ass, he's that kind of man, but honestly not complaining.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Half of the time he would be romantic and the other half, he would be very rough, it depends on both your moods and how tired you both are but he is absolutely romantic before and after sex, every time.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Most of the time in private and comfortable places because he alone wants to see you at his mercy , but when's he's extra horny, he'll do it anywhere that pleases the both of you, even if it's in public.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He loves teasing you, but when you try and tease him, oh no, he does not like that at al because he's really impatient and gets easily horny around you, so he might pull you to the side and just engulf the both of you in pleasure.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)