38: PICK

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

PICK

At twelve in the midnight, I arrived at the old house of chingching parents, the whole mansion looks like a hunted house, no light are open and the house really looks old, this house was abandoned by chingching and his father when her mother died.

"Why didn't she answer my call?", I muttered to myself as I stop dialling chingchings number, I look at the house and took a deep breath.

"I'm going inside", I said to myself, I open my phones flashlight and starts to walk inside the house, pure darkness welcomed me.

"Rome.....rain!!!!!", I yelled inside the house, I don't see anyone inside, I suddenly heard a noise coming from the kitchen.

"Hmmmmm,hmmmmm", I heard the noise again, I'm about to walk to where the noise is when I heard romes voice.

"Ahhhhhhhh", rome voice filled my eardrums.

"Rome!!!!!", I said in so much worry, I starts to run upstairs, when I finally arrived at the house second floor, I saw an open door.

When I opens the door my eyes widens when I saw rome and rain unconcious on the floor, I hurriedly kneels beside them and starts to wake them up.

"Rome, rain wake up!!!!", I yelled to my family but they won't wake up, I grab my phone and starts to dial porsche number.

"Porsche bring the ambulance here, I found rome and rain unconcious, hurry!!!!", I commanded to my friend as I holds my rains hand.

"We're on the way now!", porsche replied to me, I ended my call and search for any wounds to rome and rains body, I sighed in relief when I found nothing, rome only had some bruises and scratch but nothing dangerous.

#################################

"How are them doctor?", I worriedly asked to my familys doctor, when we arrived at the hospital, the doctor immediately look to rome and rain.

"They're fine now pick, rain was just sleeping looks like someone added some sleeping pills on his drink while rome only had some bruises and small wounds but nothing life threatening", the doctor explained to me, my friends and I sighed in so much relief.

"Pick hows rome and rain!!!", my father said while running to where I'm, I smiled to him.

"They're fine now father, you don't need to worry too much, by the way where's mrs fern", I asked in curiosity to my father.

"Thanks Goodness, I'm glad that they were fine, I advice her to just stay in the house and wait for our comeback", my fatger explained to me, I nodded to him and I sat down on the bench and wait for them.

"What about chingching?", I asked to porsche. Porsche sat down beside me.

"They already found her, but they're quite puzzled to what happened because they found her tied to a chair, and the police also said that she keeps repeating the word drip and drop", porsche informed me, I frowned in confusion to what I heard.

"Drip and drop what's that?", I asked but porsche shake his head.

"I also didn't know but chingching really looks so afraid, she keeps trashing whenever someone touches her, she looks like crazy", porsche added to me.

"What really happened to her?", I muttered in so much confusion.

"Isn't she with someone on that place pick?", emma asked me.