6: ROME

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

ROME

"Good morning emma", I greeted my friend when I enters the kitchen. I found emma setting the table for our breakfast. Emma look at me and smiled.

"You came early last night rome, what happened and don't think of lying to me, I know your every movement", emma threatened me and I sigh in defeat as I sat down on one of the chairs.

"I left the party early emms, I don't want to see pick again, he always approached me and tried to talk to me last night but I refused to listen to any of it and the worst part his wife or what so ever is chingching to his life, that slut made a fuss last night", I informed emma who sit at the opposite chair as she listens to me.

"What did she do?", emma asked with a frown.

"I just talked to their son named rain and when she saw me she become crazy she said words to me and he even hurt her own child what an irresponsible mother she is", I commented with my arms crossed to my chest.

"So in short you had a wonderful night", emma replied to me while laughing. And I jusd rolled my eyes wonderful no its not wonderful at all.

"By the way, emma where's my little summer?", I asked but suprised when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm here uncle rome, good morning", summer greets me in her usual cunning smile.

"Good morning to you too, my little troublemaker, do you want to go to a mall summer?", I asked the little girl in my arms who nodded in full excitement, I look to emma.

"Emms can I borrow summer for today, we were going to the mall", I informed emma who nodded.

"You can rome, its also a good timing because I'm bisy right now I'll be doing our studios expences report, and summer need some company today right baby?", emma exclaimed while looking to her lovely daughter.

"Yes, mommy lets eat uncle rome so we can go to the mall right after", summer exclaimed impatiently making me and emma laugh to her antics.

After we ate, summer and I prepared and go to the nearest mall together. We first went to a teddy bear store.

"Uncle rome, can I have this bear I really love it?", summer asked me while she holds a medium size blue teddy bear with a ribbon on its neck. I kneel to her and look at the bear in her hands.

"Alright you can have it but promise me that you will take care of this bear, na summer?", I told to summer while I was carressing the bears fur cutely

"Alright you can have it but promise me that you will take care of this bear, na summer?", I told to summer while I was carressing the bears fur cutely. I remembered the times that I really love stuffed animals but after pick and I broke up I never bought any stuffed animal anymore and I also throw away the bears that he gave to me.

"Uncle rome are you alright, you look sad do I do something wrong?", I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard summer worried voice. I touched my cheeks not realising that tears was flowing from my eyes.

"Nothing baby, I just remembered something bad come on lets pay for that bear", I replied to summer and I hold her hand as we go to the counter together to pay for the bear when a tiny voice called my name.

"Uncle romeeeeeeee", a pair of tiny hands wrapped around my waist and when I look behind me I saw picks son rain.

"Hello, rain what are you doing here who's with you?", I asked the child in front of me.

"He's with me", I lifted my head and I saw pick walking to us. I look at him as he walks beside his son and he lifted rain into his arms.

"Pick......", I muttered.

"Uncle rome come let's pay for my bear already", summer pulled my hands while jumping and looking at the counter. I saw pick and rain starred at summer.

"Wait, wait summer baby don't rush or you might slip and hurt your yourself behave for me for a minute, na?", I explained to her and she nodded happily.

"Who's that child rome, If I remembered correctly you didn't have any siblings?", I heard pick asked in confusion.

"She's the daughter of my friend, excuse me pick we will pay this bear to the counter, come on little angel", I exclaimed as I hold summer hands once again and we both walk to the counter and pay for her bear.

When we got back I still saw pick and rain waiting for us. I pulled summer in front of me and introduce her to the two.

"Baby this little boy here was rain, and this was his father pick say hello to them",

"Hello!!!!!", summer exclaimed grinned happily and she hides behind my back and I shake my head she was really shy with strangers.

"Nice to meet you summer, rome do you two already had lunch, if not come let's eat", pick invits me and I'm about to refused when he said something.

"It's my treat rome, and rain also want to know you more so please don't turn me down this time I promise its only a lunch", pick explained with me as if begging and when I saw rain face full of hope I finally sigh in defeat.

"Alright fine, this is for this handsome little guy here, come on summer lets eat with rain and uncle pick", I happily said to summer .

"Thank you uncle rome!!!!", rain exclaimed happily and I messed his hair lovingly as I nodded. The four of us left the store and went to a restaurant to eat.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE ,COMMENT and FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER