33: ROME

Notes: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

ROME

It's been a week when pick and I won againsts chingching, and its a relief that she didn't do something about that. I also didn't filed a case of grave threat to her anymore because I don't want to be stressed anymore.

"Mommy how can I plant these flowers?", my rain asked beside me, we are both currently at the garden planting daisy flowers.

"Come here baby let's plant them together, we need to hurry baby, cause you still need to take a shower, daddy will fetch us at one oclock to fetch auntie emma, summer and you will also meet uncle din", I announced to my son, emma and her daughter went back to newyork last week and p'din decided to have a month long vacation and he said to me that he will also come with emma and summer that's why I'm so excited.

"Mommy look, I planted my own flower", rain exclaimed to me with glee, I look at him and smile.

"Yes, you did baby, I'm proud of you, come lets have a picture of your achivement", I said as I pull out my phone, rain kneel down beside the flower and lifted his muddy hands and smiled to the camera.

"Alright my angel, 1....2....3....smile!!!", I said to my son.

"Alright perfect, now baby let's go inside and you need to take a shower, mrs fern can you go with rain, I also have to prepare", I exclaimed to mrs, fern and she gladly gets rain from me.

"Come one rain, nana will accompany you to your room, let your mommy prepare", mrs fern said to rain who happily wrapped his tiny hands around mrs ferns neck.

"See yah mommy", rain yelled to me. I smiled and waved goodbye to him.

#################################

"Uncle rome!!!!", I smiled when I heard my goddaughter voice, I look and saw summer running towards me, I gladly accept the child in my arms.

"Summer, didn't I already told you not to run like that", I said to her and she nodded in shyness.

"Yes, you told me sorry uncle rome, I'm just excited to see you again", summer replied to me, I nodded to her and I passed him to her daddy.

"Daddy, missed you too", summer happily clinged to p'porsche neck, who kissed her on the cheeks.

"I missed you to my little summer, hows new york?", p'porsche asked his daughter who's starts to narrate everything that happends to them in new york.

"Rome", I turned around when I heard p'dins voice, I instantly ran into his waiting embraced.

"I missed you so much p'din, I'm glad that you're finally here!!", I exclaimed with longing tears to him, I felt him rubs my back lovingly.

"I missed you too baby brother, I'm glad that I will be with the two of you in one month", p'din announced happily to me and emma, we both nods at him.

"Welcome to thailand din, nice to see you again", p'pick greets to p'din.

"Thank you pick, I'm glad that I'm here again after so many years", p'din replied in happiness, I smiled and signal rain to go to me, the child happily holds my hand.

"P'din, I'm happy to introduced to you again my lovely son rain", I announced to p'din as I lifted my son in my arms.

"Hello uncle din", rain said in a cheerful voice.

"You finally made her sign those papers?", p'din asked in confusion, both p'pick and I look at each other and finally nodded.

"Yes, p'din we're also suprised that after the trial chingching suddenly decided to signed those papers we thought that she will still fight for rain", I explained to my brother.

Flashback

One day after the court trial, rome and pick woke up with s news that chingching and her lawyer are just downstairs. The two went down and suprised to really saw chingching.

"What are you doing here?", pick said firmly to his wife.

"Is that the properly way in welcoming your wife?", chingching exclaimed with a smirked.

"You're not my wife anymore, I already forgot you as my wife, haha such a waste of time, come on rome lets go back upstairs", pick exclaimed as he holds romes hands and about to go upstairs when chingching decided to speak again.

"I already signed the divorce papers", chingching annoumced that suprised not only pick and rome but also mrs fern and picks father.

"Are you sure?", pick asked in confusion. Chingching lawyer get an envelope from the suitcase and hands its over to pick. Pick hurriedly opens it and he saw chingching signature on it. Rome look confused.

"What changed your mind to signed it?", rome asked.

"I don't need to explain everything to you, I already signed those papers right so we're now legally divorced....I'm going now", chingching said as she grabbed her bag and along with her lawyer they left that house.

END OF FLASHBACK

"That's good atleast you two have a freedom now to do what you want to do, come lets go now, I'm starving", p'din announced to us and we all agreed, we walked outside the airport with rain on my arms, when a black van suddenly stopped in front of us, five people came out with a gun on their hand, they grabbed me and rain intending to push us inside the van.

"One wrong move, and I will kill this two", one of the person said when he noticed my picks move.

"Now go inside!!!!", they screamed as they pished rain and I inside the van, I hugged my crying son, the van starts to drive away, I just closed my eyes and pray to the Gods to keeps the two of us safe.

"Where are you taking us!!!", I asked the kidnappers, one of them look at me and slapped me hard.

"Mommy!!!!!", rain cried in worry, I just hug the boy tight as I look firmly to the man who slapped me.

"Don't raised your voice or I will definitely kill you here, we will be going to a place where you will meet your death", the man exclaimed to me and after that he suddenly c9vers my mouth and nose with a clothe, I smells something and after I minute I felt myself sleepy.

"Goodnight", I heard the man exclaimed before the darkness succumbs me.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTR, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER