35: THE HIDDEN PAST

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning: please be ready for self harming, curse words, drugs and more explicit content. If you don't like those contents feel free to skip this chapter. Thank you 😊.

#################################
SIX YEARS AGO

Emma finally came to new york, she's happy to finally meet her beast friend again. Rome moved here in new york a week earlier than her. Emma looks at the piece of paper in her hands that written the apartment where rome is currently staying.

"Alright, cornelia street, new york city, so now where can I find you?", emma asked to herself while walking to the vast street of new york city.

After an hour walking around, emma finally finds the street written on the note, she starts to eyed the apartment there for a certain one.

"So the apartment was a two story house with a bluish wall paint and a rose fliwer infront, yes there it was!!!", emma said happily when she finally saw the house.

Emma starts to ring the doorbell but in been ten minutes but still no one's opening the door. Emma gets her phone and starts to call rome but noone's answers.

"Its saturday that's why I'm sure that he doesn't have any classes for today, rome!!!", emma once again calls when she holds the door knob she was suprised when the door opens.

"It's open?", emma asked in confusion, but she decided to enters the apartment.

Darkness welcomed emma when she enters the apartment, she find the light switch and she turn on the lights, her eyes widens when she saw the apartments situation, things scattered on the floor, broken vases and appliances.

"Rome!!!!!!, are you in here?!!!!!", emma yelled in worry for her friend, she starts to search downstairs but she can't find rome anywhere.

"Then he's maybe upstairs", emma thought as she eyed the stairs leading to the second floor.

Emma went on the second floor, she stop on the door thay had romes name on it. Sje knocked to the door.

"Rome are you there?", emma said after she knocks, but the door didn't open.

"I'm coming in rome", emma exclaimed while opening the door.

"Rome!!!!!!!", emma screamed in fear and panic as she hurriedly run beside his friend who's currently on the floor. Many different tablets are beside rome.

"What happened here, rome wake up!!!", emma said as she tried to wake her friend up, rome opens his eyes and look at emma and he smiled.

"P'pick you're...... here, I'm waiting .......for you", rome muttered like a drunk, and he was even hallucinating, rome can't ffocus his eyes on emma.

"Rome what the hell did you do?", emma asked worriedly to his friend.

"Haha,, I'm playing here.....", rome exclaimed sleepily and after that he all of a sudden collapsed.

"Rome!!!!!!, wake up rome!!!!!!", emma exclaimed in full worry, she gets her phone and starts to call for some ambulance.

################################

"Please look and take care of him, he induced so much tablets resulting to a drug overdose, his body was also thin and lacking of nutrients", the doctor informed emma, emma nods to the doctor.