26: PORSCHE

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

PORSCHE

"You're lying!", my face sadden when I heard my daughter said those words, emma look shock in disbelief, I refused to look at summer, cause I don't want to see her anger. I stood up and look at emma.

"P'porsche, I'm------", emma was about to say something but I cut her off by shaking my head.

"It's fine emma, I know that this will surely happened, I'm not on your side when she grew up that's why she really don't want to believe you, I'll be going right now emma", I calmly informed emma but inside my heart I really want to cry right now, I didn't expected summers outcome. I turn around and about to leave when a pair of tiny hands wrapped around my waist.

"Mommy, You're lying cause this man was one of the wealthy animal doctor in this country, how can he be my daddy, yet I'm feeling sad if he left our house now......please mister can you stay for a minute?", I heard my daughter muttered as she hugged me tight, I hurriedly turned around and hug her back.

"Baby, you're mommy's not lying to you I' yur daddy, I'm finally here!!", I cried to my daughter while wiping her tears away the child look at me carefully and she smiled.

"Really, you're my daddy, haha daddy , finally I had a daddy!!!", summer jumped happily as she wrapped her hands on my neck. I lovingly carress the childs hair with tears falling from my eyes, I laid my hand infront of emma, she gladly accepted it, the three of us leaned on the embrace of each other.

"Thank you, thank you for coming back to me, thank you for accepting me, I love you so much emma and my lovely daughter summer", I sincerely whispered to them.

################################

The next day we're happily making the breakfast when summer dashed into the kitchen.

"Mommy, daddy are we going to meet uncle rome today, I really missed him, do we?, do we???", summer asked emma and I, with her hands clasped together, and her eyes shines bright while looking at us. Emma and I shared a look and kneel down in front of summer.

"You know what summer, you're really a naughty child, don't run like that on the stairs what if you tripped and fall, it can cause a serious damage to you", emma exclaimed with a serious tone. Summer straighten up herself and politely bow to emma.

"I'm sorry mommy, but can we see uncle rome today, please mommy, daddy please!", I giggles to my daughter, while emma just sighed in defeat.

"Rome really spoil you summer, you ignored my words now, that's a bad habit baby", emma informed summer who replied to her with a toothy grin.

"We will see him later on summer, but for now we need to eat our breakfast!", I answered the question that she asked earlier. Summer smiled, she run and jump in glee.

"Yehheyyy, thank you mommy, daddy, I'm so happy I can finally see uncle rome again!!!",

"Take a seat now summer and behave or else you will not see uncle rome today, go!!!", emma commanded summer who hurriedly went and sat down on the chair.

"She's a mischevious yet obidient child", I commented to emma while I watched summer patiently sitting at the chair.

"Yes, she is, rome maybe spoil her so much but he also taught summer to be obidient and polite to others specially to elders, and I'm so proud of that manner of her", emma proudly informed me, I help her to set the table and after that we eat our food happily, summer tell us stories about her life on her school.

After breakfast we prepare to visit rome. Pick informed me that rome's in his office for today. So we decided to go to the vet hospital to meet them.

"Wow, this place was so beautiful, do you work here daddy?", summer asked me as she holds my hand, I nodded to her in replay.

"Awesome, come on daddy, mommy let's go inside!!!", summer exclaimed as she starts to pull emma and I inside the building.

"Doctor porsche good morning!", ploy picks secretary and one of the staff here greets me when we finally arrive at picks office, I smiled to her.

"Ploy, Is pick and rome inside?", I politely asked her, she nodded to me in replay.

"Yes, sir they're inside with rain, go ahead they're waiting for all of you inside", ploy informed us, after that we opens the door and welcomed by pick, rome and rain. Summer happily dashed to romes waiting arms.

"Uncle romeeee, I missed you!!!!", the child exclaimed in happiness while rome lifted her up.

"Ahhh, my little summer is finally here, I missed you too baby, how's the travel?", rome asked my daughter.

"It's so fun uncle rome, by the way look I have my own daddy now, I'm so happy", summer exclaimed while pointing at me, rome and pick look at me and smile.

"I'm happy that you finally have courage to talk to each other, congratulation looks like our gang are back again!", pick commented in glee and we all nodded in happiness.

"Hello rain!!!", summer greets pick son.

"Hello summer, I'm glad that I can have a new playmate for a week!", rain replied back with his hands holding to romes one.

"Missed you rome", emma said as she walks to rome and they hugged each other lovingly, pick and I watched them happily.

"Ahhh, I missed you too emms, you left p'din once again, he called me earlier to say that he's bored", rome informed emma that makes her laugh.

"Haha, I know but my work needs me here, haha about that rome, p'din are planning to close the new york studio to built one in thailand haha, he said that he nneds to be here for us", I heard emma exclaimed to rome.

"Let's not talk about that today, come sit down and let's eat, p'pick and I ordered food for us today, let's have fun for today!", rome replied in excitement. We happily did everything today, we are really glad that after six years we are finally here again together and happy.

################################
CHINGCHING'S POV

"Mistress, romes bestfriend are finally here in thailand, and I heard that she reconciled to her ex lover and they're back together now", a guy informed the woman who's sitting at the backseat of the car. The woman gazed outside the cars window.

"So they're really bringing the past relationships, let's see if that group will still be happy after what will I do. I already destroyed them six years ago and I can clearly do it again this time", chingching replied with a smirk while looking at the hospital in front of her. She grabbed her phone from her bag and call someone.

"Hello, yes it's me file the case now, yes thank you", chingching said and after that she hung up the phone.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER