31: PICK

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

PICK

"Pick here's the cctv videos that you asked me to get from the hospital", porsche informed me as he put two cd on the table in front of me.

"Thank you porsche, now I have some evidence againsts chingching, do you by any chance get some witness?", I added to my friend, porsche nodded and smile.

"Ploy and the others are willing to testify againsts chingching, they all saw how she treated rain inside your office and the hospital vicinity", porsche said to me and I sighed in relief.

"Thank you so much porsche these will be a great help in our case", I replied to my friend.

"By the way p'pick, I also talked to meilin and the others they also informed me that rome really recieved a box with a dead cat inside, it also have a piece of paper inside, rome throw that but they managed to find it", emma added as she hands me a piece of paper, I accepted it and read it carefully.

"This is really chingching, that bitch really making me mad!!!", I exclaimed in anger while crumpling the paper in my hands.

"I just wish that you really win this court trial tomorrow p'pick, cause I don't want rome to feel sad and in pain again", emma said to me with a so much worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry emma, I will do my best, I will make sure that we will win in this trial", I assured emma, I saw her smile.

"Ahhhhh hahahah", the three of them look behind them when they saw summer and rain running around the fountain.

"Looks like those two are really close now", emma commented to the two man in front of her. Pick and porsche both smile and nodded.

"Yes, they are, I'm glad that rain find a good friend on your daughter", I exclaimed back to porsche and emma.

"Daddy!!!", rain yelled while he run straight to picks waiting arms. He gladly hugged and lifted his only son.

"Mommy, daddy", summer also said, porsche and emma hugged their daughter with full adoration.

################################
TRIAL DAY

Rome and I both arrived at the trial court along with my lawyer. When we're about to enters the court room we saw chingching with her lawyer beside her.

"Oh my husband and his mistress, what a great view!", chingching said with a smirked on her face. I step forward and blocks chingchings view of rome.

"Leave my rome out of this chingching, this problem was between you and I", I firmly exclaimed to her with a sharp look on my face. I saw chingching expression turns into anger.

"No, I won't leave him alone pick, he send me a box with a bag of blood on it, he's crazy pick!!!", chingching muttered in irritation. Rome holds my suit and peek to chingching.

"I didn't do anything to you chingching!", rome replied with a bit scred voice, I hold his hand tightly.

"You liar!!!", chingching scream in madness.

"No, stop this now chingching, we will continue this inside the court", I said and I pulled rome inside the court room.

Thirty minutes passed, the trial finally starts. Rome and I sat together on the left side of the the court room while chingching was on the right side.

"People of this court, today we will be having a trial for custody case of mrs chingching for her only son rain againsts, the father of the child and her husband mr pick, and also the grave threat case againsts mr rome", the announcer said.

"Now may I call the defendant mrs chingching!", the judge said and chingching stand up and sat down on her right.

"Now mrs chingching can I ask you about your relationship to your son", my attorney asked to chingching.

"Rain and I have a great relationship, I love him and he also loves me, but when rome arrives he steal my son from me", chingching exclaimed with fake tears on her eyes.

"And what about the relationship of mr rome to your son?", the attorney added. Chingching look at rome beside me.

"He always screamed to rain, and letting him run around the hospital, you can't do that to that place it's dangerous", chingching exclaimed to rome, I fisted my hands in madness.

"Is that right mrs chingching?, then what is this footage?", my lawyer said and he play the cctv that we got on the hospital, I saw chingching becames more afraid while watching the video.

"Wh.....at......how.....?", I heard chingching said to herself.

"The fight will start right now, I will make sure that I will bring you down", I thought to myself.

#################################
I didn't know anything about a court trial so I made up my own scene and researched some more. Sorry about that 😔

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER