20: ROME

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

ROME

I'm is currently inside rains room, I was helping the child in changing clothes, its already seven oclock in the morning and rain had classes at eight. I gazed to the kindergarden child with admiration on my face.

"My little rain was so handsome today, you will behave to your teachers and be friendly to your classmate baby", I reminded rain who nods back to me.

"Yes mommy, don't worry everything was under control", rain bubbly replied to me as he hugs me tight. I lifted the child and we swayed and spinned around while laughing in glee.

"Ehem......looks like you two are having fun", a voice interrupted them, when we look at the door we found pick with his usual suit for his work.

"Good morning daddy!!!!", I and rain greeted in unison as we grinned playfully to pick.

"Good morning too, to my angels", pick happily replied while he gets rain from rmy arms and kissed him on his cheeks, the child chuckles, pick move closer to me and give a sweet kiss.

"Daddy!!!!", rain exclaimed as he hide his blushing face to his father necks, pick and I giggles to this.

"Alright fine, its already seven twenty lets go now, we need to drop you to your school, and after that I will drop mommy to his studio", pick informed his son, rain nodded, he released himself from his fathers arms and went straight to his bed to get his bag. Rain happily stand up in front of us.

"I'm ready mommy, daddy, lets go!!!!!!", rain exclaimed as he holds our hands and we left the bedroom. We were welcomed by mrs fern and some maids downstairs.

"where's my father?", pick asked mrs fern in confusion cause usually his father greets them everyday.

"Pick, your father already left due to some meeting that he needs to attend", mrs fern informed pick, pick nodded to this.

"Mrs fern, we will go now, please look at the house, baby say goodbye to them", pick said to mrs fern, while rain waved goodbye to the housemaids, all of them waved back to rain.

"Goodbye, take care rain", they all said to rain. "Goodbye master rome, see you later", they added to me, I smiled brightly to them.

"Thank you see you later guys", I replied as the three of us left the house.

################################

After ten minutes we arrived at rains school. Rain excitedly gets out from the car, before he left he hugs both pick and I.

"See you later, mommy daddy, I love you both", rain lovingly informed us.

"See you too baby, makes more friends daddy and I loves you too", I exclaimed to rain who brightly smiled to us, we waved goodbye to him as he run to his school building.

"I will fetch you later rome, just wait for me in your studio", p'pick told me while we are travelling to where my studio is.

"Alright I will wait for you there p'pick", I replied back to him when we arrived at my studio, I just owned a medium size studio and I have ten staffs in total, emma and p'din are also helping me in managing this studio that became the one of the branches of our main studio.

"Bye, rome see later I love you", pick exclaimed lovingly to me, I giggles and kissed him to his lips.

"See you later p'pick, I love you too!!!", I replied to him and I get out from his car, I waved goodbye to him until his car dissappears on my sight.

When I entered my studio, my staffs greets me a good morning, I smiled to them and greet them back. My eyes shifted to a box that was on the counter, I eyed my cashier and ask her.

"Meilin, what's that box?", I asked my cashier, and she smiled at me and get the box.

"Sir rome, this box arrived earlier it was addressed for you sir, but we it doesn't have any senders name", meilin informed me as she handed the box to me, I accepted it with a confused look.

"No, sender?, who will gave this box to me, I'm with pick everyday so I know that its not from him", I exclaimed to my staffs whose now looking at the box on my hand.

"Then open it sir rome, so maybe you can know who send that box to you?", one of my photographer suggested and I agreed to it.

I slowly and carefully opens the box, I was horrified to what I saw, due to my fear I abruptly throws the box on the ground resulting to scattered the thing inside the box, dead bloody black cat was inside, all of my staffs gasps in shock and fear.

"Sir rome are you alright?!!", meilin exclaimed in worry as she kneels beside me my hand was on my chest trying to calm myself from the fear that I'm feeling right now.

"Please take that box away", I muttered in fear, they all hurriedly get the cat and the box, and some of them wipe the blood on the floor.

"Here sir rome just have a glass of water", meilin said a she handed me a glaas of water, I grabbed it and drank to calm myself.

"Sir, we found a note inside the box", my other staff informed me, I get the note on his hand and read it.

"Do you like my gift, don't be shy and reply to me, you will pay for taking away whats suppose to be mine. Be prepared, cause I'm only started",

-Your nightmare........

I slowly crumple the paper on my hand, I know who did this, I'm pretty sure that she was the who did this.....I take a deep breath and look at my worried staffs.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine thank you for taking care of me, but please can you not tell any of this to my lover, I know that be was always asking any of you about me everyday but please let me solve this myself, I don't want to involve him to this mess", I pleaded to my staffs, they hesitantly nodded to me, I smiled while standing.

"We will sir rome, but if this events happened again, and if we sense that you really need our help or sir picks help we will tell him without your consent", meilin said and I saw all of them nodded in agreement.

"I know and I will be grateful for that, thank you everyone......alright lets forget this event, and go back to work, we are nearing the open hours, good luck for this day guys", I announced to them.

"Yes, sir!!!!", they all replied happily and after that they went to their designated area, my hand are still on the crumpled paper.

"You want a game, then I'm willing to play with you chingching, I'm not the same rome that you knew back then, I'm more venomous now, lets see if you can escaped my venom this time", I whispered to myself in pure hate and disgust.

################################
SOMEWHERE ELSE

"Did he already saw the box?",

"Yes maam, he looks afraid and terrified to your wonderful gift to him",

"Good, thats the exact emotions that I want him to have, fear hahaha, he was the same vulnerable and fool rome nothings change, lets see if he can keep up in my game", ......

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER