5: PICK

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

PICK

"You what are you doing here!!!!!!!!!",

"Chingching let go of your son now, didn't you see that you were hurting him",

"This is my son rome, don't involve yourself here, and you pest didn't I say to you that don't leave my side",

"But I was only looking for daddy when I found uncle rome here,I want my daddy let go of me, I don't want you, let go!!!!!!",

"You disrespectful child",

"What are you doing?", I said in cold tone as I glared at chingching.

"Pick......", chingching and rome said in unison as they look at me.

"Daddy!!!!!", I happily looked at my son with his tears strained cheeks. I kneel down and lifted rain into my arms. Rain circled his arms in my neck and nuzzled hid head to my neck lovingly.

"Why are my child crying!!!?", I asked firmly asked chingching and rome and starred at them.

"Love, it's rome faults he make our son cry, right rain this gay made you cry baby, tell your daddy the truth baby, rome did it right?", chingching said to my son who instantly hides his face from his mother. When I look at rome I just saw him lowered his head making me confused.

"You're not saying anything rome?", I asked him and I saw him lifted his head and smiled at me.

"Nah, I'm not wasting my time explaining things to you this time pick if you want to blame me then go, I'm already done in this kind of agrument", rome said to me with a smile and my heart felt pain in what he said. He really not expecting me to side with him.

"Daddy don't blame uncle rome, he didn't do anything look daddy uncle rome wiped the dirt in my face, he also asked me to slowly eat my icecream", my son rain said to me while holding a blue handkerchief.

"Then baby can yu answer me, who really made you cry?", I asked as I look only to my son and he whispered something to my ear.

"Daddy, it's mommy who hurts me, she became mad when he saw me talking to uncle rome", rain whispered to me and I coldly glared to chingching who lowered her head in fear. I make my son look at me and kissed his cheeks as I transfer him to porsche arms.

"Porsche can you go inside with rain for a minute thank you", I instructed my best friend who nodded in agreement and they both enters the hall leaving me here in the balcony with rome and chingching.

I fisted my hands and slowly walked to chingching and I suddenly slap her hard to her right cheeks suprising both her and rome. Chingching look at me with fear.

"This will be the last time that you will hurt my son chingching, you maybe his mother but you didn't become one to him, and remember that we were filling for a divorce already so don't act like you still care for him,now leave!!!!!!!!", I yells to her making her trembles in fear.

"You will pay for this pick, let's wait until my father hears about this", chingching replied to me and she looks at rome with hate and she left the balcony.

"You don't need to do that to her pick, I maybe not like her but still she was a girl and a girl needs to be respected by the guys even they were evil", I heard rome exclaimed to me while looking at the garden below us, I walk beside him and also look below.

"Are you still mad at me?", I asked with full of courage in my tone. If I want us to be good again, I need to start the conversation.

"No, I'm not mad anymore, I already forgiven you", rome said making me smile.

"So........", I'm about to reply when rome cut me off.

"But I'm not forgetting everything pick, I 'm not ready to trust you again, I'm tired to gamble anymore because I may lose again", I heard rome exclaimed and this time he was looking at me straight to my eyes.

"Rome......",

"Don't say anything pick, nothing can change what already happened, let's both move on, I'm going to stay here for a week and I'm going back to new york for good, so don't try to fix anything this time cause theres nothing to fix anymore", rome firmly exclaimed to me as he leave me alone in the balcony.

I was left alone not realising the tears falling to my eyes. Do I already late, did he really moved on from me, do we already reached the end of our love. I was pulled out of my thoughts when a hand tap my shoulder.

"Let's give rome sometime pick, I already said to you that don't rush him let him approached you if he already forgive you, but for now here is your lovely son, he already fall asleep", porsche informed and I get rain from his arms and watch my lovely son while sleeping when I noticed a handkerchief in his hand.

"Did rain hold this handkerchief?", I asked and porsche nodded.

"Your son is starting to like rome, he didn't let go of that handkerchief and he also asked me something about rome", porsche informed me making me smile in happiness.

"Rain really knows the persons that he can trust on, rome was the third persons that he feel comfortable with", I exclaimed.

"Yes, I know pick", porsche replied to me as we both went inside the party hall.

The party ended in the midnight, but when I'm going to find rome and say goodbye, I didn't see him anymore and when I asked his staffs they said that their boss already left the party.

"He left already", I said to porsche.

"Didn't he said that he was staying for a week pick you still have chance to talk to him, don't worry but for now can we go home already", porsche exclaimed as he enters my car, I nodded and we drove home.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER