25: EMMA

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

EMMA

I observed porsche whose now standing in front of me and summer. I tightly holds my daughters hand in nervousness. Here he was standing in front of me, the only man who I loved the most even after six years passed.

"Mommy where's uncle rome?", summer asked to me while tugging my hand, her eyes roams the surrounding for rome. I kneel in front of her and holds her hands.

"Baby, uncle rome had some important matters to do thats why he can't fetch us today, but we had his friend to accompany us", I explained to my daughter, who nodded in understanding even if I can see her dissappointment.

"Good morning mister, you're the friend of uncle pick right?", my eyes widens when summer asked porsche, I immediately look at porsche.

"You already met her?", I asked in shocked to him, porsche shakes his head while summer smiled at me.

"No mommy, we never met but I already know and saw his picture from uncle rome, remember he always send us some of their pictures, I saw him on those pics and I asked uncle rome who is he, he answered me that he was uncle picks bestfriend", summer exclaimed to me. I unconciously sighed in relief.

"Ahmmm, welcome back emma", p'porsche muttered while I'm just nodded to him, I start to walk and pull the suitcase that I have, when a hand stopped me.

"Hmmm, can I help you with that?", p'porsche hesitently asked me, I can see the his sincerity thats why I nodded and let him do what he wants. When we exited from the airport, we went straight to a red car on the parking area.

"Is that your car uncle porsche?", summer excitedly asked to porsche who smiled and kneel infront of summer.

"Yes, that's my car, do you wanna ride it?", I heard him asked my child, summer released a toothy grin to porsche.

"Yes, I'm so excited Its look so new, come on mommy let's go inside", summer announced in glee as she starts to pulled me, I giggles to my daughter.

"Hey, baby slow down, if you suddenly trip, uncle rome will be anry at you, you know that he doesn't want you to have any wounds", I worriedly exclaimed to my daughter, summer stops and compose herself.

"Sorry mommy come on", summer replied to me as she walks more carefully now, I really like this manner of her, yes she's a mischevous one but she always the honest and gentle one. I happily followed my daughter.

"P'porsche let's go to a restaurant, it's my treat", I requested to p'porsche.

"Emma, you don't need to--------", I saw his hesitation but I smiled instead.

"It's fine, and it's also time for lunch, I don't want summer to skip her meals, do you know any restaurant that have a delicious food here around he area?", I cut him off with my eyes still looking outside the window, after that p'porsche didn't answer me again instead he straightly went to a restaurant.

"Come on baby let's go out", I said to my daughter, summer happily left the car and once again holds my hand.

We entered the restaurant and orders our food, I just watched porsche and summet interaction to each other.

"I'm ready now!", I thought happily to myself.

################################
AFTER LUNCH

We finally arrives to the house that summer and I rented for a whole week. Summer happily run inside as soon as I open the door, while P'porsche and I gets the lagguage inside the house.

"Ahmmmm, emma can I talk to you?", p'porsche asked me, I almost giggles when I sensed the nervousness on his tone. I didn't answer his question, after five minutes I saw his face sadden in dissappointment.

"It's alright if you still don't want to talk to me for now emma, I just want to say I'm sorry, I will leave now, thank you for letting me fetch and have lunch with you and summer", p'porsche exclaimed to me and he turn around ready to leave the room when I abruptly embraced him from behind.

"Are you leaving me this time p'porsche?, where's the importunate senior that I met when on my college days, where's the only person that I love!?", I asked while the tears falls from my eyes, I tightly hugged p'porsche body, I felt his hands holds and carress mine.

"That man died six years ago, when he did something that made his life go away, that man lost his princess that soon to be his queen, he lost her due to some mistake that he already paid for the last six years", p'porsche silently cried as he explained his self to me, I smiled to his honesty.

"What if I'm telling you now that I already forgiven you p, that I still love you, you know what I try to replaced you but no one as in no one had the same manners like you have, you're a caring, thoughtful and lovable man a true gentleman, even if you're naughty and importunate those flaws of you makes me fall inlove to you more!!", I honestly told him, those words are the words that my heart really wants to say all those years. P'porsche suddenly turned me around and kiss me passionately, for some minutes we shared a sweet kiss, when we seperate p'porsche collided his forehead to mine with his tears falling from his eyes.

"I'm sorry for the six years that I'm not on your side, I'm sorry if I had no courage to follow and talk to you that day, I'm so sorry emma, I'm sorry if I abandoned you and our daughter, please forgive me emma please", I smiled as he keeps begging me to forgive him, I lifted my hands and holds his cheeks to wipes the tears away.

"You don't need to say anything more p'porsche, you're just being a good friend to p'pick thats why you did that thing, and I'm also doing my role as a friend to rome, we're childhood friends thats why I can't just leave rome alone, but now that everything is going alright, I will be a selfish person again, I love you p'porsche I really love you!!!", I exclaimed lovingly to porsche who smiled happily to me, he kissed me one more time and after that he hugged me tight.

"Thank you so much emma, thank you so much, I love you too!!!", p'porsche replied to me.

"Now, let me introduced to you your daughter, summer can you come down here baby!!!!", I call to my daughter whose currently at her room right now, I heard tiny footsteps running downstairs.

"Mommy why?", summer asked as she run straight to my arms, I happily hug her and I carress her hair lovingly.

"I want you to meet someone baby", I replied to her and I turned her to face p'porsche who kneel down to starred at her face to face.

"Mommy, its only uncle porsche?", summer asked me in confusion, I smile and I put my chin on her shoulder and I look at p'porsche.

"Baby, I want you to meet your daddy, he's yu daddy baby, uncle porsche was your dad", I whispered to my daughter. Summer keeps silent for a minute.

"You're lying!", I heard my daughter firmly exclaimed to me and porsche.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER