24: PORSCHE

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

PORSCHE

I'm sitting at the sofa inside picks office with s cup of coffee in my hand when pick enters the room, I smiled at him and he nods to me.

"Good morning pick", I happily greets him as he put down his belongings to his chair.

"Good morning porsche, you look happy today, is that because of what rome told to you yesterday?", pick commented to me while he's making a cup of coffee for himself. After that he sat beside me.

"Yes, pick, I'm so excited to meet emma again but at the same time nervous to what will be her decision this time, if she will let me be a father to summer or not", I honestly exclaimed to my friend he felt pick tapped my shoulder and squeezed it at the same time.

"You know what porsche, I know one character that both rome and emma possessed, do you want to know what is it?", pick asked with a smile on his face, I carefully looked at his face and finally nodded in confusion.

"Sure what is it?",

"It's selfless porsche", pick exclaimed and that word makes me so confused, I start to scratch the back of my head.

"I don't understand pick?",

"Selfless porsche, those two are so selfless, they always think of others before theirselves, rome forgave me because of rain, he loves rain like his own son that's why he don't have a heart to say no to him, and I'm sure that emma will think about what summer really likes before making a huge decision", pick explained to me, I nodded in understanding.

"Yes, you're right they're a selfless person and harbors such a caring heart, thats the main reason why we fell inlove to them, I still remember the days that we stalked them just to joined our club", I happily exclaimed to pick who laugh in return.

"Yes, I remember that days, I almost laugh while watching rome writing his name on the paper while trembling in fear, and you, you put a dog mascot just to convinced emma", pick narrate to me, and I smiled when I remember that day when rome and emma took many oictures in the middle of the oval just for me to take of the mascot.

"We had so many happy memories with them when we're still in collage, but now I can count those memories on my hand, because its so few, I really like to came back to our collage days", I honestly exclaimed to my friend, pick stood up and went to the door, he turned to me and said something.

"I can't go back to the past porsche, we made a mistake right, but that mistakes makes us more stronger now, you and emma needs to talk and if you need help rome and I will be here to help you, by the way rome will be here later to say something to you, so be here before you go home, I will take my leave I have a morning patient today", pick informed me after that he left the room leaving me in worry.

"What's rome going to say?", I whispered to myself in confusion.

################################

Later that afternoon, I nervously sitting at pick offuce with my hands on my lap. I knew that pick was watching me carefully with his keen eyes. I look up to him and frowned.

"I'm freaking nervous here pick, can you atleast give me a hint to what rome will say?", I asked to my friend with a pleading voice, pick laugh to me as he stood up and face his office glass window.

"Haha, porsche I also don't know whats he's going to say to you, that shorty and emma was a little secretive, but don't be too nervous, I can sensed that its a good news", pick assured me, I silently pray that pick is right.

More minutes passed when the door finally opens reveiling rome and rain, rome went straight to pecked picks cheeks lovingly.

"Uncle porsche!!!!!", rain exclaimed when he noticed me, I opens my arms and welcomed the dashing child. Rain happily kissed me to the cheeks.

"Hello, rain how's school did you do your best?" I asked to the child and he nods to me.

"Yes, uncle porsche I did my best today, and because of that mommy will buy me some ice cream later!!!!", rain announced with a giggles, when rome covers the childs mouth.

"Baby, thats supposed to be our secret right?", rome nervously laugh as rain and him both gazed to pick who's standing with a frown on his brows.

"Oppps", rain nervously muttured while his eyes locked to his daddy.

"Hay, you two are banging up to me, fine I'll let you buy him some ice cream but please just one container", pick exclaimed in defeat, rome and rain grinned in happiness.

"Thank you daddy!!!!", the two spoke in happiness and excitement. Rome shifted his eyes to me and smiled, I saw him get something from his bag.

"Here p'porsche", rome exclaimed as he handed a piece of paper to me, I look at it with confusion.

"What's this?", I asked as I opens it, I found an adress and a time, my eyes lifted to rome.

"That's the house address of emma and summers house in thailand, and that time, she asked me if you can pick them there on wednesday", rome informed me that makes my eyes widens in shocked but at the same time excitement.

"Thank you so much!!!!", I replied to rome while looking at the paper on my hands, my eyes locked on the writing on it with a content smile on my face.

"It's alright p'porsche, I'm just a mere messanger for emms, this is the last help that I can do to you p, when you fetch them that day, the decision it's on your hand, if you will talk to her or not, but don't be afraid just be yourself p", rome encouraged me, he moved closer to me and hugged me while rubbing my back.

"Keep fighting na p', everything will be back on its rightful place, don't lose hope!!", rome whispered to me, I hugged him back and nodded.

"Thank you so much rome", I sincerely whispered back to him.

"Alright, alright, don't be so dramatic, I'm starting to be jealous here!!!", pick exclaimed as he pulled rome away from me. Rome cutely giggles to pick.

"P'pick, haha he's your friend remember, haha you're quite a possesive one!!!", rome commented, and we all laugh happily.

################################
WEDNESDAY

I'm here at the airport now, patiently and nervously walking back and forth, rome and pick didn't accompany because they want emma and I to talk.

I waited for twenty minutes when the airport entrance finally opens revieling the passangers came from new york, my eyes roamed for my two most important person when I finally found them. Emma was wearing a pants and a bluish blouse and to her right was a child that wears a beautiful blue dress, I smiled while watching them interract with each other. I hope that I can be a part of that family.

"P'porsche!?", I was pulled out of thought when I heard emma called my name, my eyes widens to find here and summer standing in front of me, the child starring at me with confusion drawn to her face.

"Emma!!", I muttered with a small smile.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER