21: PICK

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"A mistake was always be a mistake even if that person forgave you, because no matter how you fix the broken glass, it's beauty will never be back".

#################################

PICK

I entered my office with my usual cup of tea in my hands, I found my friend porsche sitting at the sofa inside my office.

"Do you need something porsche, it's still early, I"ve thought that you have your shift at ten in the morning, its only eight?", I asked to my friend while I sat down beside him on the sofa.

"It's nothing pick, my mind was just still in a haze maybe I forgot my schedule today, by the way rome send me some pictures of emma and summer", porsche informed me with pure glee on his face, I nodded to him and smile.

"I'm glad about that porsche thats a good start for you to gain more confidence to talk again to emma", I commented to him.

"We made a mistake back then pick, but I hope that emma can forgive me, I really missed her and our daughter, I want to meet summer", porsche informed me with hope on his tone.

"Rome managed to forgive me despite of my grave mistakes to him, thats why I know that emma can also forgive you", I exclaimed to my friend as we both sip to our coffees.

"I'm kinda suprised that rome forgive you pick, I thought that he was so mad at you?", porsche asked to me.

"He's still angry porsche, yes he forgiven me but still the anger was there, that's why I'm so careful to my every move right now cause I don't want to make some mistakes again, because this time rome will never forgive me anymore", I muttered to porsche, yes thats right I can feel the love that rome have to me but at the same time I can sense his hesitation.

Porsche sighed and look at his watch before starring at me.

"I need to go now pick, I have my first patient today, don't worry abaout anything for now pick, just enjoy romes company and I hope that someday you two will be truly love each other without hesitations, be happy that you still have a chance to him", porsche once again exclaimed to as he stood up and waved goodbye to me.

"Thank you porsche, good luck for the work today, I will follow you there later on to check on my patients recovery", I replied to him.

I'm about to leave my office when my phone rings. My brows frowned when I saw who's calling to me.

"Hello rome did something happened?", I asked worriedly to my lover, its the first time that he calls me during office hours, he usually calls me during lunch or breaktime.

"Nothing p'pick, I just missed you, why did you hiding something from me?", I chuckled to his question the same old rome that I knew.

"Nothing rome, I'm just suprised that you called me during office hours but its alright, I still don't have my patient for today, I'm just making rounds, how are you today?", I happily replied to him with a content smile on my lips, I heard him giggles.

"We have two customers today p'pick, a birthday party and a wedding that's why we are quite crowded and busy today but it's so exciting to capture those memories once again for the customers, I really missed taking pictures", rome narrated to me, I can sensed his happiness throught his words of excitement.

"Love, rains room already have so many pictures, I'm getting tired of smiling everytime haha, what if lets turn one of the guest room to a photo storage, you can design all of your taken photos to that room, what do you think rome?", I suggested to him and I heard him screamed in happiness.

"Yes, p'pick I really loved that, lets do that, I'm so excited but for now I need to end this call, I have a new customer, see you later p'pick, I love you", rome exclaimed to me.

"Alright see you later love, I love you too", I replied back to him and after that I ended his call and went back to my rounds.

#################################

Its already five in the afternoon when I arrived at romes studio, I found his staffs closing the studio, I greets them as I enters inside.

"Meilin where's rome?", I asked to romes staff, she smiled to me and points the managers office.

"Thank you!", I replied to her, I found rome inside his office sleeping peacefully on his sofa. I smiled as I approach him and starts to caress his hair lovingly.

"Rome wake up, we need to fetch our rain!!!", I whispered to my angel who stirred and look up at me with his sleepy eyes.

"P'pick you're here, I'm so sorry I fell asleep", he replied to me while grabbing his things.

"It's alright rome, you had a busy day today, come on lets fetch rain and lets go home for you to rest, you look so tired today", I worriedly exclaimed to rome as I hold his hand, we both left his office and left the building together to fetch our lovely rain.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER