18: ROME

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"I hope to hug and love you again, but the pain and wound that I gave to you, forbid us to be together".
-porsche

################################

ROME

It's been a month when I started to lived with p'pick and his family. It's also been a month when pick introduced me to his employees and co-workers. Today I'm on my way to his vet hospital to visit him, I got my dayoff from my studio here, I named it "Smile on the Rain" and I can say that my studio was really love by the customers. I arrived at the hospital, I park behind the building and when I enters the main door the nurses at the reception area greets me.

"Good morning master rome", the two girls greets me with a bright smile on their faces, I approached them and nods.

"Good morning, can I know if p'pick is busy?", I politely asked them, one of them checked on the computer and after that she looks at me.

"No, master, doc pick was currently on his break he's in his office", the nurse informed me and I nodded, after that I went straight to p'picks office. I opens the door to be welcomed by porsche and p'pick they look like they're talking about something.

"Hmmm did I disturb the two of you?", I worriedly asked them but pick shakes his head and smiled to me.

"No, rome we're done talking come in", p'pick happily said to me, I enters the room as I was about to close it , I heard p'porsche asked me.

"Rome can I ask you about the child named summer?", p'porsche asked that makes me stunned to my place, my hands starts to shake in nervousness.

"What do you want to know p'porsche?", I replied to him without looking directly at him.

"Emma, the girls mother was emma right?", p'porsche directly questioned me, I abruptly lifted my head and look at him and I can see seriousness from his eyes.

"I ................",

"I know everything rome, I already did my investigation to that child, that's why you don't need to lie to me", I heard p'porsche exclaimed with a bit of sadness on his voice, I sighed in defeat, there's no hiding anything now. I look back at him and nodded.

"Yes, summer was emmas daughter and your daughter, she was pregnant when she decided to leave you that day, we both went to new york and study there, summer became my goddaughter", I narrate to them and I can clearly see the longing to p'porche eyes.

"Where are they now, I need to talk to emma, I want to meet my daughter!!!!", p'porsche exclaimed back to me, p'pick and I just watched him carefully.

"I'm not sure about that p'porsche, when we lived at new york we both experience the pain in life, she almost died due to overwork just to make money for her and summer, she almost had an heartattack when summer was admitted to the hospital due to high fever, emma was a strong and brave girl p'porsche, but I can clearly say that she will be angry if you just showed up suddenly to her place, summer grew up without a father and I'm not sure if she will be ready to know you", I explained to p'porsche.

"But can't you talk about this to her rome?", p'pick also asked me and once again shake my head.

"P'pick I just can't open a close wounds again, she will be angry to me if I do that, let her do it by herself, just wait for her, If she's ready you will definitely know that, please p'porsche please consider my words", I said as I once again look at p'porsche who lowered his head and I can see tears falling to his pants.

"I know rome, I know I'm sorry, I will wait but please can I have a favor call summer now and let me just hear her voice", p'porsche pleaded to me, I check my watch its night time in new york but summer was still awake in this time. I get my phone from my pocket and dialed emmas number, I also put it on loudspeaker for p'porsche to hear. After a few ring emma answers the phone.

"Hello rome, what's the matter?",

"Nothing emms, I just missed my summer, is she still awake?", I asked while my eyes are still lock to p'porsche.

"Yes she is, wait let me call her for you", I heard emma called my summer, and after a minute a happy voice was heard.

"Uncle romme, I missed you so much!!!!", I smiled when I heard her voice, p'porsche also smiled.

"Hey my little summer how are you?, are you a good girl to mommy?", I asked the child and I heard her giggles.

"Uncle rome, you're so mean, of course I'm a good girl, haha I always helped mommy in the studio and also at home, I also know how to cook some food now uncle rome, are you proud of me?", summer happily informed me.

"Ooohhhhh very good my baby, you did a good job, alright I need to go now, good night summer, uncle rome loves you", I exclaimed to the child.

"Good night uncle rome, I missed you and I love you too ", summer exclaimed back to me and after that I ended the call. P'porsche looks at me and smiled.

"Thank you so much rome, pick I need to go goodbye, see you later", p'porsche said as he stood up and walk out p'pick office

"P'pick is he gonna be alright?", I worriedly asked my lover while I sat down at the sofa inside his office. P'pick walk to me and sat down beside me.

"Yes don't worry, he's just shocked to the news, I know that porsche can make it through, don't worry about him love", p'pick reassured me, I noded to him but deep inside I'm worried.

################################

"What!!!!!", chingching yelled in madness when she read the papers on her hands.

"Yes madam, sir pick was asking you to sign that divorce papers as soon as possible", the lawyer informed chingching.

"He wants me to sign this, so he can married to that rome!!!!!!",

"I assumed thats the case madam, what will we do?", the lawyer asked his client.

"I won't sign this divorce papers, I will not let them have their happy ending, I want you to file a custody case, if they want to be married I will have my son with me", chinching exclaimed eith a smirked on her lips. The lawyer nodded and left the house.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER