7: PICK

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

PICK

"What do you want to order rome?", I asked rome who was in front of me in the table rain was on my side and summer on his side. Rome look at me and shifted his eyes to the little girl beside him.

"Now, my baby summer, what do you want to eat, your uncle pick will buy it for you", I was suprised to what he exclaimed and I saw rome smirk at me.

"Is it true uncle pick you will buy want I want?", I scratched the back of my head as I saw rome covers his mouth trying not to laugh.

"Yes, summer just pick anything you want and I will buy it", I replied to summer.

"Daddy, can I also pick want I want to eat?", my son asked me as he looks at the menu book.

"Yes, lovely you can pick anything rain", I said to my son who smiled happily with glee.

"Uncle rome what do you want to eat, I will also want to order what you want", rain asked rome who looks suprised. My son really likes rome I guess.

"Sweetheart I will order this and this can you eat those kind of food its spicy rain?", rome asked my son in a loving way. Rome really had magic in kids.

"Hmmm, I will try uncle rome oh can we also have icecream?", rain replied back as he pointed at the icecream.

"Uncle rome I also like that icecream can I also have that and this food and this", I heard summer interrupt the two as she point at the food that she wants and rome happily look at the two kids and nodded.

"Alright my angels, you can order what you want, your daddy and uncle pick will pay for it", rome patiently replied to the two kids who nodded in agreement.

"You really have charm and patient for the kids rome, I miss that side of yours", I told to rome when our eyes met and for some reasons he smiled at me.

"Maybe because I really want to have a child, but the one that I promised to be in this lifetime was not the one who became my future now", I lowered my head as I heard rome muttered those words. Thousands of needles pokes my heart, I broke the promise that I once told him with all my heart.

"Rome------",

"Not now p'pick, we are with these children, those matters was just between us, I don't want them to hear that, and I don't want to stain your reputation to your son, so just shut up!",  rome exclaimed with a bit firm tone, I look at rain and summer and I noticed how confuse the two children are especially my rain.

"Uncle rome what do you mean?", my son rain asked in confusion. Rome look at my son and smiled.

"Nothing rain, atleast you used my favorite name for this lovely angel p'pick, I really like the name rain", rome muttered with a sad smile while looking at my son.

Our order came and we start eating. After thirty minutes we finished our food, after I pay for the bill we decided to go to a arcade so the kids can play.

The kids were currently playing. Rome and I was watching them happily when I decided to talk again to rome.

"How are you now rome?", I hesitently asked him not sure if he will answer my questioned.

"I'm fine p'pick, emma and I had our own studio in new york and it was really popular, many celebrities and higher people hired us to be their photographer, and how about you hows your life now?", rome asked me while he eyed me straight to the eyes and I look at my rain with a smile on my face.

"That child was the best thing that happened to me, I have my own veterinary hospital along with porsche", I replied to rome.

"And how about your married life?", rome added in confusion.

"Chingching and I was planning on divorce already, she was not really a good model for rain, I really don't know why she always hurts our son, she didn't have any love for rain, that's the main reason of our divorcement", I informed rome who nodded at me.

"Seems like the old sayin is true, karma is a bitch p'pick, you chose that vile woman who just gave you a short intimacy over me who gave my five years to just loved you but you know Atleast you have rain, he was a very sweet child", I heard rome commented. I was about to replay something when I heard his phone rings. Rome answered the phone.

"Hello, emms, oh yes alright, I will just get summer and we will go home", I heard rome said.

"P'pick I'm sorry but emma needs me at the house now, we have to go", rome apologized to me and he called summer who came running to him happily.

"Baby say goodbye now to uncle pick and rain, we were going home", rome informed his goddaughter and summer looks at me and rain.

"Byebye uncle pick and rain, nice to meet you again, rain let's play again", summer exclaimed happily while holding the pink bear in her arms.

"Nice to meet you too summer", my son replied back and I nodded to the both of them.

"Goodbye, rain always look at your daddy, and behave my lovely angel", rome said to my son while kneeling in front of him. Rain nodded and hug rome tightly.

"Yes, I promised uncle rome, take care",

"Goodbye p'pick we really need to go home", rome once again told me and I smiled to him.

"It's alright take care rome, let's meet again", I replied back and the two of them left.

"Daddy I really like uncle rome, more than my mom now, he really took care of me like what a mommy do", my son rain exclaimed to me while he still looking at rome and summer until they were gone from his view.

"I know baby, but me and your uncle rome have a small problem that needs to be solve for now, but I promise after this you can be with your uncle rome", I said to my son. I really need to make things right this time, chingching was my greatest mistake in my life and my rome was my one that got away.

"Don't worry daddy I know that everything will be alright", rain spoke to me with his usual grinning face and I lovingly messed his hair.

"Thank you so much son, come on let's go home so you can take a rest already", I happily told my son and I lifted him to my arms and we both left the mall with a content smile in our face.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
LIKE,VOTE AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER