16: ROME

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Everything is falling into their right places now, and you is bound into my arms".

################################

ROME

"I miss you rome!!!!!", I was envelopes by a pair of arms when the adulkittiporn mansion main door opens. P'pick father hugs me tight.

"I miss you too uncle, thank you for welcoming me here again in your house", I sincerely said to p'picks father. I'm really grateful that he still accepted me despite of what happened between pick and I. Mr. Adulkittiporn shakes his head and look at me with his soft eyes.

"Don't say that rome, you knew that you're always welcome in this house, all of the people that lived here loves you very much right mrs fern", mr adulkittiporn asked mrs fern who's standing beside him. She nodded in full happiness to me as she slowly cupped my face in full affection.

"Yes, master rome, all of us loves you very much, welcome back master rome, you're the rightful mistress of this mansion, I'm happy that you and pick are doing fine again", mrs fern saud to me that makes the tears builds up from my eyes.

"Don't cry, rome by the way don't call me uncle anymore, call me father instead cause you're now part of this family", mr adulkittiporn exclaimed me, and my tears falls down because of that , I hurriedly wipes it and looks back at pick father.

"Thank you so much father", I said to him and he smiled to me.

"Mommy come let's go to daddys office theres a printer there we can print the pictures", rain suddenly exclaimed as he starts to pulled me inside the house.

"Wait baby, calm down I will follow you don't worry", I replied back to rain, I look at pick and to his father and they nodded to me, I smiled back to them as I followed rain into picks office.

We arrived at p'pick office, it was really neat inside all of his things are organized, on the wall behind his desk and chair was a large portrait of him, rain and his father. A happy family on the first glimpse yet someone is missing at the portrait.

"Baby, why did your mothers not on that portrait?", I kneel down to rain who's also looks at the picture.

"Because she only went here twice or thrice in a month, mommy she usually didn't come here, she always called daddy if she wants to meet up, thats the reason she's not there in the portrait", I heard sadness on rain words, yes he had a living mother but he never felt the love of it. I happily kissed rains cheeks that makes him giggles.

"Now, why are you so sad my baby, I'm here now I promise that I will be a good mother and friend to you my lovely raindrop", I announced to the child and he lovingly wraps his tiny hands on my neck.

"I love you mommy rome, thank you for being my mommy", rain sincerely said to me and I nodded to him.

"Come on, baby let's print the pictures and lets put them on the photo albums that we bought on new york", I exclaimed to him and rain nodded he pulled me to pick computer in this room that was connected to a printer. After thirty minutes we finally printed all of the pictures.

"You did a great job baby, these photos are really beautiful", I commented to rain as I starred at the photos on my hands.

"I learned from the best mommy", rain proudly replay to me.

################################
EVENING

"Hmmm p'pick are you sure that I can sleep on your room tonight, you have a guest room here right, I can sleep in that for the meantime", I exclaimed while getting my thing from p'picks room, mrs fern brought my things here without my consent, and I'm afraid if p'pick really want me here. I was about to hold the door knob when a body suddenly hugs me from behind.

"Sleep with me tonight rome, I promise I won't do anything, I just want to hug you all night, can I my rome, I really missed you", p'pick said to with his head on my shoulders, I slowly smiled and turned around I put my arms around his neck with my forehead on his.

"You can p'pick I'm just worried that you're still not ready with me here inside your room,", I honestly told him and he smirked to me.

"No one really enters this room except you rome, even when I married chingching, she had the guest room for herself, I also sell our small house when you left me that day", p'pick informed me as he lifted me, I wrapped my legs on his waist, p'pick slowly lowered me to his bed and he laid beside me with his head on my chest.

"I love your heartbeat rome, its so soothing, its like a lullaby that's puttung me in sleep, promise me that you will never left me again my rome", p'pick exclaimed to me with his head still on my chest as he listened to my heartbeat. I lifted my head and starts to caress his hair slowly.

"I won't leave you alone again p'pick, I will be always here beside you and rain", I announced to him, after some minutes the two of eyes slowly close our eyes with our body still hugging each other and for the first time we both fall asleep with a content smile on our faces.

################################

The next day when I opens my eyes, I saw rain hovering on me with his smiling face.

"Good morning mommy!!!!", rain happily greets me with a hug. I giggles and hug him back.

"Good morning too my little raindrop, what are you doing here in your daddys room and why are you dress like that?", I asked rain whose dress in a short and green shirt, like he was going to some place. The bathroom door opens revealing p'pick with his usual white polo shirt and a pants.

"Good morning love, hurry up and take a bath you and rain will accompany me on my animal hospital, I want you to meet everybody today", p'pick informed me that makes my eyes widens in shock.

"P'pick wait what do you mean you will introduce me to them, p'pick you're still married to chingching what if they thought that I'm just a mistress", I exclaimed in fear, but cut off with rain.

"No, mommy they won't say those words to you, daddys employee really don't like my mother, so don't worry I'm sure that they will love you", the child reassures me but I'm still not sure.

"Don't worry rome, those staffs of mine was the same staffs that you loved and cherish, I know that they hide something from you but still their loyalty was yours, don't you worry love, you've got my back this time, I will protect you", pick lovingly exclaimed to me.

"Thank you p'pick", I sincerely replied to him. Everything will be alright because I have p'pick beside me now. Be strong rome you're not the same fragile boy you're a man now a strong and brave man.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER