9: PICK

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

PICK

"Ploy, I'll sign the papers tomorrow, I need to go home now", I exclaimed to my secretary and I hurriedly clean my table and arrange my things when the door to my office opens reveiling my friend porsche.

"What's happening pick, you're in a hurry now?", porsche asked me in confusion as he sat on the sofa here in my office.

"I will go home now porsche, rome was at my house", I informed my friend and I saw his eyes widens in shock.

"What do you mean in your house, did you two are back together again?", porsche replied to me and I shake my head and seriously look at him.

"No, were not back together yet, he was only in my house because rain wants to play with him, that's all don't think too much", I replied back to my friend but he jusr smirk at me.

"Ohhh is that the reason, so may I ask why are you in such hurry if he's only there for your son, hmmm pick", I was stunned on what porsche said to me, I scratch the back of my neck.

"Ohhh, that hmmm I want to see my son, yah that's right I want to see my son", I tried to reason but porsche just eyed me with a grin. "Really?", porsche grinned.

"Alright fine, you win, I want to go home to talk to rome and to try to reconcile to him, I really want him back and I will do everything to make that happens", I replied back and gets the thing on my table, I turn to leave the room when porsche said something.

"Maybe you want him back, but pick make sure first that rome don't have somebody already because if he love someone more that you now, I advise you to stop this because it will only result to your defeat", my hand tightly hold the door knob when I heard what porsche said.

"I know porsche, you don't need to remind me yet I'm willing to take a risk this time and if he can't return my love, it's alright atleast he will be happy", I exclaimed and I leave the room.

################################

It's already six in the evening when I arrived at my house. I happily enters the door to be suprised by the broken glass table in my living room. I saw mrs fern and some of the maids cleaning it. I walk to them and asked what happened.

"Master pick, mistress chingching barged here earlier fuming in madness when she saw master rome and rain together", mrs fern informed me that made my eyes widens when I look at the table and my eyes narrowed when I saw droplets of blood on the carpet.

"Who's blood is that mrs fern?", I asked as I points to the blood, mrs fern and the maids looks at each other hesitation was clear in their eyes, I asked once again with a firm voice. "Mrs fern answer me now, I'm waiting", mrs fern look at me.

"Mitress chingching, pushed master rome to the table and master rome protected rain who's in his arms resulting to him cutting his arms with the glass", mrs fern informed me and my hands form a fist to what I heard that woman really getting to my nerves, he not only hurt my son, she also give my rome a wound.

"Where is rome?", I asked again. "Master rome was with your father at his study room along with rain", mrs fern informed me and I didn't waste any time, I run straight to my fathers study room. I opened the door and I saw my father treating the wounds on rome arms while rain was in romes lap. I hurriedly run and embraced my son and rome tightly suprising the both of them.

"Thanks goodness you two were fine", I exclaimed in relief. Rome laugh at me as he pushed me away.

"P'pick you're so worrywart it was only a small wound and uncle already cleaned it for me, haha right baby rain your daddy was overreacting too much", rome said with a smile as he asked my son on his lap and rain nodded.

"Yes daddy you're overreacting uncle rome was fine now, and grandfather already made mom go away so nothing to worry about daddy everything as under control", rain told me and smile in happiness atleast they were safe.

"I miss this sight of yours pick and rome", my father said that makes the three of us look at him. "You three looks like a real family", my father added with a smile, but rome said something.

"I'm sorry uncle, but we were not a family, I'm not this lovely child mother, and not your sons lover anymore, that times were burried in memories now", rome replied back making my dad sad but nodded.

"I know rome, by the way can you have dinner with us, I'm sure rain would love that", my father asked rome. "Yes uncle rome please have dinner with us", my son rain added.

"Alright you cheeky child, I will have dinner with you", rome replied to my son and he lifted rain to his arms and theu left the room. My father tap my shoulder.

"Bring that boy, into this house again pick, I want him to be my son-in-law and rains other father, promise me that pick", my father firmly said. He was the type of person who didn't trust anybody who he just met but when he met my rome he accept rome instantly. "I will father, I'll bring him back", I promised to my father.

################################

"Mrs. Fern come join us here", rome said to mrs fern when she was about to leave the dining area.

"But master rome, we were not suppose to join our masters in the dining table when they were eating we were just maids here", mrs fern reason but rome shakes his head.

"Mrs, fern did you already forgotten that everytime that I'm here in p'picks house, I always tell you and the others to join us here, don't be shy anymore uncle already permitted all of you to be here, so come on", rome exclaimed with a smile.

"Thank you so much master rome", mrs fern and the maids said in unison and the three of them sat at the long table.

"Welcome, please don't be shy again when I'm here," rome said to the three and they nodded. Even my maids likes rome very much.

After the dinner, rome bid goodbye to us cause he needs to go back to emmas house, I accompanied him to the gate.

"Thank you for playing with rain today rome, I hope that we can still see each other again", I said to rome who look at me.

"I'm sorry, pick but this will be the last time that we will see each other because I'll go back to new york the day after tomorrow", rome informed me making my eyes widens in shock, I suddenly hold his hand tightly.

"Please rome, don't leave me yet please let's fix our problem first", I try to said but rome shales his head.

"There's nothing to be fix p'pick, we broke up many years ago, a broken glass will never be the same, yes you can still fix it but the beauty of it will never return, I loved you once p'pick but you threw that love away when you cheated to me", rome exclaimed to as he untangled his hands from mine and he enters his car and hurriedly drove away leaving me stunned.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER