3: PICK

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

PICK

"Hello ploy, yes can you give me the list of all the guest for doctor sanchez birthday tomorrow, I want the complete list even the staffs, yes just give it to me here in my office thank you", I told to my secretary and I ended the call. Porsche and I was currently here in my office, he came back here in thailand yesterday and he told me that rome will be attending doc sanchez birthday tomorrow as her photograper.

"Rome was one of the shareholder of the summer heart photography studio in new york that studio was so popular in New york many clients wants his photos very much", I heard porsche informed me while I'm looking at the window here in my office.

"What do you think porsche do rome still remembers me, does he already forgive me or he still hates me, its already been five years ago but I can still remembers the tears that falls from his eyes, how hurt he was when he found me and chingching kissing in this office", I exclaimed s the tears falls down from my eyes.

"I know pick that night was so unfortunate to you but just remember that you've got yourself a wonderful gift that was your son Rain, that child was your anchor on the times the you misses rome", porsche replied to me making me smile and I look at rains picture at my table.

My office door opens reveiling ploy holding a folder, she smile and bow at me.

"Sir, I've got the list here", ploy informed me with a smile as she hands me the folder.

"Thank you ploy, you can go back to your work now", I replied as I get the folder in her arms. When I opens the folder I starts to search for rome's name and after a few minutes I finally found his name making me smile.

"I found his name porsche he will be there tomorrow and I will need to talk to him to make this things right", I positively exclaimed while looking at rome's name in the list.

"Pick I wasn't againsts your decision but can you please calm down and don't rush rome, if he didn't want to talk don't force him anymore, we don't like anymore complications between you and him", porsche reminded me and I nodded in agreement.

"Daddy!!!!", rain suddenly exclaimed as he opens the door of my office. I happily accepted him in my arms and hugs him tightly.

"How's my baby today?", I happily replied to him as I kissed his cheeks tenderly recieving a laugh from him.

"Daddy stop that it's tickles!!!!!", rain exclaimed to me.

"That child was really a nuisance love, come here you brat leave this room, I need to talk to your father", my eyes widens when I saw chingching in the doorway, she wores a bright sexy dress and her face was full of make up what a show up. I felt my son tightens his hug to me and I smiled as I caress his back.

"What are you doing here chingching you don't have a right to be here, can you please leave this was not the day that you can visit my son", I firmly said to chingching and instead of leaving she walks inside my office.

"Pick I came here because I will also attend that party tomorrow and you know what I've heard that your ex boyfriend what is his name again ohhhh rome right?, he will be also there tomorrow", chinching exclaimed with a grin while I'm controlling my anger now.

"How did you know?", I replied back.

"Don't make a fool out of me pick, I'm still yur wife and rains mother, I have eyes and ears around you my love, thats why I know everything so don't think that you can keep this thing a secret from me", chingching informed me making me more mad.

"You!!!!!!...........",

"Love don't curse me here, our son was listening, I have to go now, see you tomorrow love", she said with a smirk and she leaves the office.

"That woman, was so evil, divorce her now pick, no etiquette at all, such a slut", I heard porsche cursed and I hurriedly covers my sons ears.

"Porsche idiot my son was here", I screamed making porsche look at me in shame.

"Sorry, pick but I can't control my anger anymore, your so bless that rain got your habit and manners, he didn't get anything from that vile woman", porsche exclaimed again.

"Alright thats enough come on rain let's eat lunch in a restaurant, join us porsche", I invited him.

"Yes, uncle porsche let's have lunch come on", rain exclaimed and I get him down and he starts to pulled porsche.

" alright alright my love godchild let's go", porsche happily replied to my son as the three of us left my office for lunch.

#################################

Today is the day, I enters the receiving hall for doc. Sanchez birthday party with porsche in my side.

"Doc. Pick and doc. Porsche so glad that you're here", I smiled as doc sanchez approached me and porsche.

"Happy birthday doc. Sanchez, I wish you a successful and lively career", I happily replied to her as I hug her.

"Thank you so much pick, by the way where's rain, I thought you're going with him?", doc sanchez asked me and when I'm about to answer, I heard a voice behind me.

"Happy birthday doc. Sanchez, I'm honored that you chose our studio to capture this moments", a voice exclaimed and when I look around I was stunned when I saw rome with his usual dimple smile of his pouty lips, he was wearing a black suit with blings on them.

"Ohhh, mr. Rome I'm glad that your here, and thank you for accomudating my request", doc sanchez replied to rome. They hug each other and they both look at me and porsche, I try to find some emotion to rome face but I can't find anything.

"By the way rome this was my colleage doc pick and doc porsche, docs this was rome our protographer for tonight", doc sanchez introduced us.

"Rome.......", I stuttered.

"Did you know each other?", doc sanchez asked in confusion. I'm about to answer when rome suddenly interrupt with a smirk.

"Yes, I know him the cheater", rome exclaimed emotionless.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER