27: ROME

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

ROME

I woke up the next day with p'pick arms wrapped around me. I smiled as I starts to carress his hair lovingly. I trace his face with admiration on my eyes.

"That's so sweet love, you really like to traced my face like that", I heard p'pick said to me as he pulled me closer to him, I giggles and snuggled to him.

"It's nothing p'pick, I'm just happy that finally the four of us are together again, plus those two lovely children", I exclaimed to p'pick with a content smile on my face, I felt his hand holds mine tightly.

"Everything is falling in their rightful place now rome, when chingching sing that divorce papers we are free to be married", p'pick informed me while his fingers intertwines to mine.

"Do you think that she will sign those papers?, I asked to my lover, he think for a minute and answers me.

"Even if she don't sign those papers, my wealth and all of my legal property was already on rains name, she won't get even a single cents, and I'm sure thats the main reason for not signing those papers are the inheritance that she may get but she's already too late about that", p'pick explained to me and I smiled to him.

"Rain was really lucky to have you as his father, you gave all of his needs and you love him with all of your heart, you're a great father p'pick", I proudly said to p'pick, he laugh and starts to tickles me.

"Haha, p'pick.....stop ....that haha!!!", I laughed as I tried to stop him.

"Mommy, daddy are you playing, can I join?", we heard rains voice on the door, he was standing their cutely with a smile full of excitement.

"Daddy and mommy will catch the little rabbit!!!!", pick and I both said as we starts to chase rain, he scream happily and run outside and downstairs, we arrive at the kitchen and rain gides behind p'pick father.

"Grandpa help me mommy and daddy are going to catch me!!!!!", rain scream happily as he hides behind.

"This whole house are always full of life when you three played like this, I also felt that I had three children in this house, mrs fern I think that I'm going to die so early", pick father jokingly said after that we all laughed.

"Haha lets stop this Dad, come lets eat, wheres the others mrs fern", pick asked to our head housemaid, mrs fern starts to call the other housemaid and the drivers, we happily sat at the long table and starts to eat our breakfast.

"By the way did chingching already sign the divorce papers?", p'pick father asked in curiousity, both pick and I look at each other and shakes our head.

"No father, she's still refusing to sign the papers but don't worry I will do anything for her to sign those papers, we already through and on the other hand rain doesn't want here anymore right baby?", p'pick asked his son as he messed the childs hair, rain nods innocently to us.

"Daddy was right, I have a new mommy now that's why I don't need her anymore but I will addressed her as my mom cause legally she's still my mom", the child muttered.

"That's right rain, you're so polite baby, I'm so proud of my grandson, but moomy rome was already enough for you right?!!!", pick father announced.

"Yes father, rome was already enough for me and rain, we're happy to have him here", pick replied as he holds my hand. I smiled to them.

"And you're enough to be my lover and soon to be husband and this lovely angel as my son", I exclaimed to them.

################################

I arrived at my studio. My employees happily greets me when I entered the front door.

"Good morning sir rome", they all muttered as they bowed to me, I smiled to them.

"Thank you, do we have an appointment today?", I asked meilin, she walks to her place and look at the schedule after some minutes she look up to me.

"We have two customer schedule after lunch sir rome, one is a wedding and a silver anniversary, that's all for today sir", she informed me.

"A wedding and a silver anniversary, looks like our studio will be filled with love today, break a leg guys, I want the best photos that can you shoot, let's make it their most memorable pictures, I have faith in you guys", I announced proudly to them. They all nodded to me.

"Yes sir you can count on us!!!!", they all replied with full of excitement and energy.

"I will be on my office meilin, if you need something feel free to call me, see yah", I said and after that I walk straight to my office, when I open it I went straight to my chair and sat down. My phone ring for a notification.

I grinned to what I have red on my phone. The game has begun, brace yourself and suffere my poisonous venom.

################################
CHINGCHING POV

I was sitting on my office here at my clothing company when my secretary knocked on my door.

"What is it?!!!", I answered in annoyance, my secretary enters with a box on her hand, she walks to my table and give respect.

"Ma'am, you had a package", she informed me and I eyed the box.

"Who will give me a package?, put that down and leave my office now!!!", I exclaimed and she hurriedly put the box on the table and left my office.

For a minute I just keep looking at the box in curiosity, I stood up and decided to open the box. My eyes widens in horror when I saw a bag of blood inside due to my horror, I suddenly pushed the box resulting to its falling straight to the ground and the blood splattered on the floor.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!", I screamed in fear and horror as the blood flows like a stream on my office, copper scent become so strong inside my office, I cover my mouth as I try to stop myself from vomiting. My secretary and my other employees enters my office to be horrified by the blood.

"What are you waiting for, do something, clean that blood off my office, now!!!!!!", I screamed to them and they instantly dissappears to find some cleaning materials, my eyes catch a piece of paper on the table, I grabbed it and read.

'You're karma is on the way now, a prostitute who wants to have all to herself, an outcast who's counting herself as one of the highest and wealthiest. you're dark past are now hunting you. We will see each other again Chenie, be prepared to sacrifice your blood.'

-K

"What who the hell is this?, how does they know my real name?", I muttered in fear, while I crumpled the paper on my hand.

"Who the fuck are you!!!",

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER