12: ROME

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"No matter how I tried, you're still the one that my heart wants".

################################

ROME

I woke up when I felt the sun shine hit my face, I groaned when I felt my lower part hurts, I opens my eyes and saw a body beside me, when I look up my eyes widens when I saw p'pick sleeping beside me and I can assumed that something happened between us.

"Ahhhhh, rome you're so careless, I will never drink again", I whispered to myself while hitting my head, my alcohol tolerance was really low but still I decided to be drunk yesterday resulting to this mess.

I once again look at p'pick sleeping face, I miss his body beside me, I miss the days when he always kissed me every morning to wake me up, I lifted my hands and slowly caressing his face with a sad smile.

"You're not mine anymore p'pick, I've hate you so much for what you've did six years ago, yet I'm still happy for you cause you've got your wish to have a child, rain is a lovely boy p'pick, and I hope that you'll find happiness with him, goodbye", I tenderly whispered to pick and slowly kissed him on his lips.

I slowly stood up and get a piece of paper and a pen, after I wrote something, I wear my clothes and left the room as soon as possible, I don't want p'pick to wake up and stop me, I need to go back to new york this afternoon.

"Uncle rome is that you?", I was stunned when I heard rain's voice behind me, I take a deep breath and turn around with a smile in my face, I want to see this kid for one last time.

"Hello, my little rain", I lovingly greets the child who smiled widely and he run to my arms.

"Uncle rome, what are you doing here?, I miss you uncle rome", the cheerful child exclaimed to me with a toothie grin. I happily mess his hair.

"Cause my little angel, I want to see you, rain can you do me a favor?", I asked the child as I put him down and I kneel to his level. The child nodded to me and I cupped his face with a smile, the child lean to my touch making me smile.

"Always, look after your daddy, make sure that he's eating everyday, and whenever you will see him cry comfort him for me rain, always told him how much you love him baby, can you do that for me?", I narrate to the child and I know how confuse he is but I can't say anything more.

"I can do that uncle rome, but can I also ask for a favor at you uncle rome?", the child ask me and I nodded with a smile.

"Can I call you mommy?", my eyes widens on what rain said. "Baby, I'm not your mommy, chingching was your mommy", I replied to rain but rain shakes his head and hug me tight while he snuggle on my arms.

"You're warm uncle rome, I can feel comfortable at your arms, like a mommy, and you always take care of me, always looking at me, so please uncle rome for once I want to have a true mommy", rain cried to me as tears falls to his eyes, I slowly wipes the precious ones eyes lovingly, I always wished to have a child of my own, can I be selfish this time and let this child call me mommy. I starred at rain beautiful eyes and nodded happily to me. Rain jumped in glee and runs around me after some minutes he suddenly embraced me while laughing.

"Yes, I have a new mommy, thank you so much mommy rome, I love you", rain exclaimed to me. "I love you too my baby", I replied back while gathering him in my arms and planted many kisses on his cheeks.

"Baby, your daddy and I will play hide and seek, I need to go for now, but promise if you're father looks for me and if he'll find me, I promise I will be yours forever, I'll never leave the two of you again, but promise me that you can't say anything to your daddy baby, let him do the rest, can you do that?", I asked the child, and he nodded at me. "I promise mommy, I won't say anything to daddy, I hope that he will find you, so you can be my fulltime mommy", rain replied to me with glee.

################################

Rome arrived at the airport to be welcomed by emma and her daughter summer. The three of them will be going back to new york today, they already finished their contract here in thailand. Emma looks worried at her best friend when she saw rome walking to them.

"Uncle rome!!!!!!!", summer exclaimed happily when he saw her godfather, she run straight to romes waiting arms.

"Hows my little summer, did you miss me baby?", rome asked the child in his arms, summer nodded and embrace rome. "Yes, uncle rome I've miss you, I worry that you're not coming with us today", summer informed rome sadly.

"Now, now don't pout anymore summer, I'm here we're going back now to newyork", rome replied to summer with a summer.

"Rome, do you really want to go with us, I can understand if you will choose pick and stay with ---------------",

"No, emma I need to go back, p'din is waiting to us, I also want to talk to him, and I already told you that thailand was not my home anymore",

"Thailand yes, but I knew that pick was your home", emma commented and rome sadly smiled to her. "He can be my home again, if he will exert more effort, but for now I can't see that effort", rome replied back while emma sighed and nodded.

"Passangers of flight 1003 going to new york, please be here at the waiting area the plane will leave within thirty minutes", the announcement was heard , emma, rome and summer went to their plane and sat at their respective seats. Rome looks at the window with a smile on his face.

"Let's see p'pick if you can fight for me now, I can always choose you among everything but can you do the same for me, I'm willing to gamble this time, so please don't make me upset one more time, on the words that I wrote for you, my true feelings hoard behind them", rome whispered to himself.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER