14: ROME

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

ROME

I was currently cleaning the whole studio when I saw p'din at the doorstep. I smiled at him.

"What's wrong rome, you look puzzled?", I heard p'din asked me and I raised my eyebrows to him. I stop what I'm doing and look straight at him.

"What do you mean p'din, I'm fine you're just a worrywart p", I laughingly said to p'din as I go back to what I'm doing. He walks and stop in front of me, and suddenly he flicked me on my forehead, I look at him with a pout as I rub my sore forehead.

"P'din what's wrong to you, you're turning to a barbaric lately", I commented and he put his hands on his hips and once again look at me.

"Because nong, you look lost there, you didn't even realize that you're cleaning this space for almost an hour now, the same space rome!!!!!", p'din informed me making me look around and yes he was right I was just cleaning the same space for an hour now, I sighed and scratch the back of my head.

"I'm sorry p'din", I apologized to him.

"Call him already rome, I'm done seeing you like this everyday, it's already two weeks, have courage and call pick now", p'din said with a pissed tone, he gets the sweeper from me. I just look at him with a smile, I'm happy that even after what I've told him that day, p'din choose to stay by my side as a brother and friend.

(Flashback)

"I'm sorry p'din", I cried as I hug him tightly. Tears streaming down on my cheeks, I told him everything that happens in my time at thailand, guilt were visible in my face, p'din really loved me but no matter how much I tried p'pick always win my heart.

"He really holds your heart rome, it's already been six years yet that heart of yours only beating for pick, now I admitted my defeat", p'din sadly exclaimed as he slowly seperate our body, he cupped my face with his both hands as he look straight into my eyes.

"Don't you ever cry for your honesty rome, despite the feelings that I have to you you choose to tell me the truth, you choose to be brave while saying those words to me, that really shows how much you love pick and at the same time how important I'm to you, do you remember what we talked back then?", p'din asked me and I nodded. "We have a deal about this I will be your boyfriend until your heart decides and now that happend, your heart choose pick as its owner, so I will accept my defeat, but please rome can I be your brother or a friend, don't make me go away", p'din uttered with tears on his eyes, I hurriedly hug him again as I nodded my head.

"Yes, p'din you're still one of my important person, I owed you big for looking and protecting me for the past years, I become successful because of yours and emmas help and I won't throw that easily because of this, I love you p'din, I really do", I announced to him.

"Thank you so much rome, I love you", he exclaimed happily.

(End of flashback)

I walk behind p'din and hugged him again. Din turned around and hug me back. I heard the front door of the studio opens and when I was about to greet the customer a tiny voice calls my name.

"Mommy rome!!!!!", my eyes widens as I saw rain on the door with his bright smile, he run straight to me with glee on his face, but when I look at p'picks I saw his head was lowered.

"Rain come on let's go", p'pick suddenly said as he hurriedly get rain from my arms, the child eyes turned into confusion.

"Daddy, wait we're here now look its mommy", rain said as he hold my hands but pick ignored him and he pulled the child and they left the studio leaving me and p'din stunned.

"Follow him rome, I know that he misunderstood whay he saw between us earlier, go with him and explain everything looks like he followed you here with that cheerful child, he won the game rome, now give him the price", p'din told me with a wink. I nodded and hurriedly follows p'pick and rain.

As I left the studio, I saw pick still pulling rain away, and now I'm sure that I saw tears streaming down his face.

"Daddy, why are we going away, mommy was there let's go back", rain repeatedly saying to his daddy.

"Rain, don't be like this come on we need to go, your mommy already found someone, he already forgotten us baby, come lets go home", I heard pick exclaimed with hurt in his voice. I smiled and run after them.

"So this time your going to leave me, without hearing my explanation first", I exclaimed while catching my breath, running like this was not my type. Both pick and rain look at me, happiness were painted to rains face, while sadness was on pick face.

"No, rome I saw everything, I'm sorry that we go here, we're going now-----------", I hug him to cut his thpughts, p'picl sometime is really sensitive about this.

"You won, my pick you've found me again, like that time at the forest when were still a college students, now I will let my heart decides, and you know what after all this years this heart of mine still calling your name, still longing to the warm body that embraced me everynight, still love the same person, I love you p'pick, I miss you so much", I cried in his chesst as the emotions eats me this time, the tears that I kept for so long falls now like an ocean.

"I've made a mistake and I know that rome, I made you leave just because of that wowan, destiny made us met again, and no matter how much I said that I can't love you anymore my heart still calls your name, when rain was born that day I named him rain because of you, you really love to have a child of your own with the name of rain, I'm very sorry rome, I know how dumb I'm when I cheated on you, but thank you so much for giving me a second chance, I will never let it go this time, I want to start a new family with you, I love you so much rome", p'pick confessed to me as our lips collided once again, and this time both parties were willing to take a chance again, willing to gamble for love. I'm happy to be back again into his arms the same amrs that secured me.

"So mommy rome was my new mommy now?", rains question makes pick and I seperate and we both look at him with smiles on our faces.

"Yes, my little rain, I will be your mommy from now on", I announced tp the child making him jumped in happiness and excitement.

"Yes, I have a new mommy, a loving and caring mommy", the child exclaimed as he jumped in our arms, we catch him and lifted him up. "I love you mommy and daddy", rain added.

"We love you too baby", we both replied to the child.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER