1: PICK

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

PICK

"Did you found him porsche?", I asked my best friend while sitting hre inside mt office checking at the files of my patients.

"No, pick are you sure that rome was here in Singapore?", I sighed as I heard what porsche said.

The truth is I'm not sure if he was really at singapore but I laid my chances. It's been five years after he left me at our condo and after that day I decided to remained and locked myself at our condo thinking about what I did and how to solve the messed that I made. After a two weeks I decided to talk to rome and I went at emmas house because I'm sure that rome will go there but my hopes burned out as I heard what emma said.

(Flaskback)

"What did you said emma?", I asked with my eyes widens. Emma sadly look at me and spoke again this time she looks straight to my eyes.

"P'pick rome was no longer here in thailand he left yesterday to study abroad and he strictly ordered me to not say anything to you about his wherebouts, he was really in a deep pain due to your cheating", emma said to me and I sense the hint of fury in her last words. I fisted my hand trying to control my anger to myself.

"Thank you emma, I will be going now", I hurriedly exclaimed to her and I drove away and went straight to my office to be bump into chingching.

"What are you doing here!!!!", I angrily said to the girl infront of me the same girl who made my rome go. My secretary ploy walks to me and bowed.

"I'm sorry sir but she really insisted to wait here everyday for you sir",

"Love, come on I really miss you let's go on a date", chingching said to me as she put her arms to mine.

"Let's end this fucking affair chingching, I realized that I really love my rome, he will be my one and only, and I can't make it if he was not here beside that,'s why I'm breaking up to you so I can look for my rome again", I straightly informed chingching and I saw how her eyes turned to rage.

"You can't do this to me pick!!!!!!", chingching screamed in fury and she slapped me hard across my face but I ignored her and started to walk away to be suprised by what she said the next.

"You can't leave me pick, I'm pregnant",

(End)

"Daddy!!!!!", I was pulled out in my thoughts when I heard a tiny voice calling to me and when I looked at the door I found my five year old son Rain running to me and I happily recieve him.

After chingchings revelation to my office that day my father knew about it and forced me to marry that evil woman. She was really a bad model for everyone. After a year she delivered my lovely son Rain, rain was the complete opposite of his mother.

"Daddy, can we eat our lunch now I'm really hungry", rain cutely beg to me and when I looked at the clock I fount out that yes we are late for lunch because it was already 1 oclock. I looked at my son and ruffles his head lovingly with a smile.

"Yes, baby we will eat now come on", I told him as I lifted him into my arms and we both go to my car and went to a nearby fastfood chain. I really still can't cook any food because I used to rome doing that.

"Daddy, does mommy will visit me this week?", my angel asked me with a tone of sadness in his voice.

"Yes, baby but only for a day, so don't be sad", I told to my son.

"I really don't want her daddy, she always hurts me and she always screams at me everytime she visits me, daddy can I have another mommy?", my son innocently asked me. I know that he was lacking the love of a mother because chingching was really not a mother figure that's why after three years I decided to divorce her but the court still favors her to visit my son one day per week.

"Rain, I can't just find a mommy in a short of time, I want to be sure this time that she will love you very much and will always take care of you, so be patient baby, and on the contrary do you not love daddy anymore so you want a new mommy instead", I teased my son and he suddenly hug me tight and snuggle to me chest.

"Daddy no I love you daddy, I just want a mommy so my classmate will not bully me anymore but if you were jealous daddy, I don't want a mommy anymore", I smiled to what my son exclaimed what if rome was here with me can rain accept him as his new daddy, can we be a happy family like I what I've always dreamed on.

Kring........kring.......kring........

"Hello",

"Pick I found him, I found rome", porsche said in the other making my eyes widens as I hold my son tightly. At last after five years my rome was finally found.

"Where is he porsche, I'll be taking the next flight to singapore", I hurriedly asked porsche.

"He's not here in singapore pick, I've talk to one of our staff here in singapore and they informed me that rome visited them last month and they also told me that rome was currently residing in new york now", porsche informed me making me smile because even if we broke up rome still visits their employees in our different branches around the world.

"Is there any more information porsche his address in new york?", I added.

"You don't need his address anymore pick, because he will came back here in thailand next week, he was invited in one of our shareholders party as the photographer so be prepared pick because he will be there", porsche said to me making me more excited and at the same time afraid. What if he didn't love me anymore, what if I'am just a stranger for him. Can I handle his rage to me, or what if he have a new lover more better than me, can I really handle the feeling of seeing him in the other man arms. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt my sons tiny hands in to my cheeks.

"Daddy why are you crying?", rain asked me while he wipes my tears away. I didn't notice that I was crying. I look at rain and shake my head.

"Baby daddy was crying in happiness because for the first time after five years I can at last see and meet the person that I cherish the most before you my baby", I informed my son who frowned in confusion.

"Not mommy?",

"Yes baby not mommy, when I met him I will introduce him to you, you will definitely love him",

"Yes, daddy I want to meet your special someone", rain excitedly exclaimed to me.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND VOTE
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER