4: ROME

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

ROME

"Yes, I know him, the cheater", I exclaimed emotionless. I saw how suprise pick and porsche while looking at me.

"Cheater?, what do you mean rome?", I heard doc sanchez asked me in confusion and I shake my head and smile at her.

"Don't mind me doc sanchez, by the way can I take a photo of you", I said to her while getting my camera and doc sanchez pose for me and I happily took her photo. I really like taking photos.

"Thank you doc sanchez, you really look pretty in your dress once again happy birthday", I told doc sanchez who blushes and she hugged me again.

"Thank you my boy, I started to like you na, you're so polite and adorable", doc sanchez commented on me and after the he excuse herself cause she will greet some of her guest.

"Rome.......", I looked at pick and porsche when I heard him calling my name.

"What?", I firmly said as I crossed my arms in my chest.

"Can we talk?", pick tried to said as I lowly laugh enough to be heard by the both of them.

"Ohhh, really talk pick, come on what kind of lie will you tell me again this time, come on said it to me now, I really like to know this new kind of lie", I sassily said to them with a serious tone making the two of them stunned maybe because of my new attitude to them.

"Daddy", I heard a tiny voice behind me when I looked around I saw a kid running towards pick who happily accepted the child.

"How are you my baby?", pick tenderly asked the chills who replied happily.

"Daddy, I'm fine, I miss you daddy", the child exclaimed as he kissed pick cheeks. So pick already had a child.

"Ohhh rome you were here also what a coincidence", I was stunned when I saw chingching walks beside pick who look at me with a sad smile. Chingching wears a reveiling red dress with her usual bitch look. I take a deep breath to composed myself again. I need to be strong, I don't want to look like I'm jealous of them.

"The snake was also here, with her red slutty dress wow, if I were you chingching I will only wear bikini, its so obvious how a slut you are in your dress", I commented to her with a smirk and I saw how her eyes filled with rage as her teeth gritt...

"The snake was also here, with her red slutty dress wow, if I were you chingching I will only wear bikini, its so obvious how a slut you are in your dress", I commented to her with a smirk and I saw how her eyes filled with rage as her teeth gritted in fury.

"You fucking queer.........", she was about to slap me when a hand suddenly stop her. I lifted my head and I saw pick was holding chingching hand with their son still in his arms. I grinned to what I saw.

"See, chingching even if you dress like that, pick still choose to protect me how I pity you, how sad, yes you have him now but for him you were be always a second choice, a substitute because no matter what happened, I'm always be his first, my dear", I exclaimed and I left them.