32: CHINGCHING

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################

CHINGCHING

I'm horrified to what I saw on the cctv videos, I thought that no one's really paying attention to rain whenever I'm and rain was on the hospital. I looked to where pick was sitting and I gritted my teeth in anger when I saw him smirking to me.

"So now mrs chingching, you finally saw the videos, are you really denying that you're hurting your own son?", picks attorney exclaimed to me. I composed myself and look back at him.

"No, that's videos are not a strong evidence, rain was just naughty that day and as a parent I just decipline him, is that bad?", I asked back to the attorney with a grin on my lips.

"Then my honor, I'm adding a witness, can I?", the guy asked the judge, who nodded in reply.

"I'm now calling mr porsche, he's the friend of mr pick and also rains godfather", pick attorney announce and I saw porsche stood up, my attorney stand up and starts to question him.

"Mr porsche according to your testament, you saw my client hurting your godson on mr picks office right?", my attorney asked and porsche nodded.

"Can you tell the court about that",

"Yes, thats monday morning and I arrived at the hospital and went straight to picks office and I find chingching and rain inside, she was pinching and screaming on rain, the child is really crying that day", porsche stated, my hands formed into a fist under the table in pure rage.

"Are you sure to your words mr porsche or are you just helping your friend to get the custody of his child?", my attorney added and this time porsche laugh.

"No, I'm not helping pick in this matter, cause I'm helping my godson, rain is a really sweet and lovely child, he's the exact opposite of his mother chingching", porsche exclaimed with a firm tone.

The trial goes more and now I'm starting to feel fear to what the judge will said about the custody case.

"We also have one more case to talk about and it is about the grave threat case that mrs chingching filed againsts mr rome", theu announced and I look at rome and smirked. This time I will make sure that I will bring rome down. I stood up and sat on the trial section.

"Mrs chingching can I know what happened?", my attorney asked and I nodded.

"One week ago, when I'm still on my office a box was delivered to me without any sender and when I opened it I saw a bag of blood and a note", I said as my attorney handed the note to the jufge and prosecutor.

"And who's your suspect to this events?", my attorney added. I shifted my look to rome and point him.

"He's the one who send that box to me I'm sure of it", I exclaimed with a fake tears falling from my eyes.

"That's all your honor", my attorney said at the same time that picks attorney stand up in front of me.

"You're saying that mr rome sent that box to you but do you have any proof in your hands?", pick attorney asked and I look at him with my sharp eyes.

"Yes, that note I know that he's the one who wrote that note, and also he envied me for having pick as my husband!!!!", I exclaimed to the attorney.

"Yes you're right but I have this piece of paper that also holds the same words, I asked mr rome to write this words using his own handwritten, here your honor", picks attorney handed the piece of paper to the judge, I stand up and shakes my head.

"No, that's not true, rome was the one who wrote that note, I'm sure of it", I reasoned to them in a bit worry voice.

"Then tell the whole court how can mr rome knew that you're past that you manage buried in the past?", the attorney asked me, my eyes widens to what he said, he's right I already forgot that past of mine, and rome will probably don't know about that because I only known him when we're still in college.

"Shit!!!", I thought to myself.

"But that's not a good reason, he's the only one that I know who can do that!!!!", I exclaimed back.

"Yes, but also you can't just accused someone without a strong evidence", pick attorney replied to me. "That's all your honor", the attorney announced.

"Alright, this court will having abreak for us to look for the evidences that you all presented today, let's meet all again here after two hours", the judge exclaimed anf after that the judges and procecutor left the court room.

"I will get my son from the both of you!!!", I screamed to rome and pick who's about to exit the courtroom, they both look back at me, I saw pick smirked to me.

"You already lose in the this fight chingching don't be so high next time cause you only embarrassing yourself", pick replied to me and they turn around and left the room.

################################
AFTER TWO HOURS

"The case of custody of mrs chingching againsts his husband mr pick was not granted due to the strong evidence that mr picks side presented to this court, while the grave threat case againsts mr rome. This court believed the mr rome is sentenced not guilty, due to lack of evidence that the accuse was really the one who wrote and send that box and note, now I declared these cases close", the judge announced, I heard pick and rome yells in happiness while I just fisted my hands in pure rage.

"No, I can't accepted it, I'm the mother of that child, he supposed to be with me", I screamed in madness when my lawyer approached me and whispered to my ear.

"Madam, please stop if you continue this, they can file a case of child abuse to you, cause they already had an evidence that you're hurting your own son", he whispered to me.

"I told you chingching, you already lose in this fight, its also your fault if you only love and cherished our son, this thing will never happened, you're a mother yes but you never acted one to rain", pick stated firmly to me with his sharp eyes straight looking at me.

"Come on porsche let's go now, emma told me that she and summer are at my house cause my father requested to play with rain and summer", pick informed his friend and the three of them left the court room, leaving me in so much anger.

I'm about to chase them when my phone ring, a message came and when I read it my eyes widens in fear.

From: unknown

Haha how bad chenie, you didn't even won any of your case that you filed, haha I pity you for your desperation, you even accused someone for what I did, I really love this show that you pulled off. How fun chenie cause that fun are now starting to slowly dying haha.

-Your Karma

I instantly throw my phone away, as I hold my chest while my heart keeps beating fast. I felt my attorney holds me and keeps trying to calm me.

"You the hell is that?, how that bitch knew my phone number?", I thought to myself, with fear starting to build up in my heart.

################################
Soory I didn't update yesterday due to some wattpad issue. 😔

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

TIED WITH LOVEрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ