the bad luck tag

just an information regarding to the bad luck tag since it wasn't introduced well in the story now that i have found my notebook which contains the tea about the tag i shall tell you what this tag is all about.

the bad luck tag is an alternate charm for the mermaid scale since y/n wasn't rejected in the story and it won't fit to the concept if she does choke on a mermaid scale. how much does this tag benefit to the supernatural world?

the tag is used to curse on people that they loath so much. first you must get the tag and stick it on the person you hate immediately or the bad luck will run on you instead of that person. if you manage to stick the tag to the person, congratulations they're going to have a lifetime of a bad luck :)

but y/n was too late before she sticks the tag to souho. that's why she's been humiliated by his friends and yelled at her, luckily she managed to slap him as the bad luck tag runs on her, resulting an unlucky aura around her.

the only way to decrease the curse is that someone would place the tag on top of the used tag to create a positive bond between the two. from what hanako said, negative times negative is equal to positive so that means they are now soulmates and a matchmade in the supernatural world.

in a nutshell, the bad luck tag is a karma spell but in the same time it's a matchmaking charm.

i found my notebook that listed the info about the bad luck tag before i made ghosted and what im about to tell you will shock you.

apparently, the bad luck tag is not just a matchmaking charm or a karma spell, it is surprisingly a marriage charm.

yes.

a marriage charm, you red that right.

the bad luck tag can be used also as a marriage charm where two wedded couple puts the tag together to create a positive outcome to their marriage.

it also said that it can apply to the soul linking. basically bonding using the tags is just marriage itself.

then that means y/n and hanako were already married at the beginning of the story. it was only a supernatural way and it was never mentioned in the story or hanako even talks about it.

imagine being in a supernatural adventure alongside with a ghost, an exorcist and a daikon without knowing that you're married to the seventh of the seven wonders like damn bro that's the biggest flex ever.

i don't think hanako would know about the tag since he only knew that it could bring a positive bond when put together.

y/n doesn't even know anything about his supernatural unwholesome stash.

heck they don't even know they're married to each other after all this time. they'll find out soon in the side story.

so i might be posting side stories in sweet night and i will include this info about the tag.

my latest concern is how the hell am i gonna pinpoint the grim reaper arc to the side stories?

anyways

me: **eating chips while watching ya all fangirl that hanako and y/n accidentally got married using the tags**