𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨

Y/n sat on one of the benches to catch her breath

      Y/n sat on one of the benches to catch her breath. It was an exhausting and hot day. Just then Yashiro and Kou came while holding some drinks. "Hi Y/n-senpai, you want some banana milk?"

      "Thanks Kou-kun." Y/n smiled as she took the banana milk from him. She took a sip gave a relaxing sigh. "Ahh~ That's the stuff!"

      "Can we sit next to you?" Yashiro asked. Y/n nodded as she beckoned them by patting the extra space.

      Kou was sitting between his seniors which made his heart race, then Mitsuba came behind them. "What? No juice for me?" he pouted.

      "What are you guys talking about? Something dirty I think?" Mitsuba gave them the look of suspicion. "Minamoto-kun having two girls infront him, sounds just like po——"

      Kou cut him off by giving him a can of juice. "Take this and go drink it by yourself." he said. Mitsuba happily takes the juice and went over to Satou and Yokoo.

      Y/n looked behind her and saw a girl with braids holding a sketch book, probably drawing something. "You two know her?" she asked them.

      "That's not our school uniform though." Kou stated.

      "I wonder where she's from."

      Aoi and Akane came towards them. "Y/n-chan! Nene-chan! Kou-kun!" the purple haired girl waved at them. "What are you three doing?"

      "Oh Aoi! Akane-kun!" Yashiro replied. "There's some girl——oh wait she's gone."

      "That's weird." Y/n commented while pointing at a bush. "She was just drawing over there."

      "Wouldn't it be Shijima-san?"

      "Shijima? Who?"

      "Shijima-san of the art room."

      Aoi began to explain about a girl named Shijima-san who was really good at art that died before she graduated. "She committed suicide before the day of her graduation."

      "I mean she died with her passion." Y/n stated. "But not gonna lie, I would do the same if my parents oppose me of doing what I love."

      Suddenly Aoi and Akane we're split into tiny pieces and crumbled to the ground. "Senpai stay back!" Kou says as he blocked a hand infront of Yashiro.

      "What the fucking f?" Y/n slowly backed away as Yashiro let out a scream.

      "What happened?!" Amane and the others came running to see what was wrong. Y/n shakily pointed a finger at Aoi and Akane who are now broken.