𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮

A year has passed, Y/n was supposed to die by jumping off from the window at the Astronomy club during graduation

      But it never happened.

      Hanako sacrificed his memories and gave up his position as a wonder just for Y/n to live longer so she could reach her dreams.

      She lost two people who are important to her life. It felt unfair and bitter. But Hanako has a reason for doing it.

      Hanako loves Y/n so much and can't afford for her to die so easily.

      They were soulmates, they promised to be together by tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and forever. She could never endure the feeling of singularity lingering around her.

      Her agonizing phantom pain is still the same even though his disappearance happened few weeks ago.

      Y/n was in the Astronomy Club after the assembly. She stared at the window where she stays till overnight to look at the stars and moon.

      Y/n smiled bitterly as walked towards it. Just as she was about to take off her shoes, someone called her. "Y/n-senpai!" Kou called her from afar, the tone of his voice doesn't sound good.

      Y/n puts on her shoes immediately as Kou told her that Tsuchigomori-sensei will be needing her. "Sensei! She's here!"

      Yashiro was there too. Y/n wondered why Tsuchigomori-sensei would need the three of them. Y/n looked at her teacher, he doesn't look good.

      He would usually put a bored expression but he looked like he was holding back his emotions. "The reason why I brought you three today is that I'm here to bring an unfortunate news."

      The atmosphere in the library felt tense and uncomfortable. Tsuchigomori clasped his hands together as he looked at Y/n. "Honorable No. 7 is gone."

      Y/n's eyes widened. "W-what do you mean?" her voice trembled as she was about to cry.

      "No. 7 sacrificed himself just to extend your life, L/n-san." Tsuchigomori answered.

      Yashiro covered her mouth. Kou was still processing on what was happening. "B-But I-I promised Nii-chan...I would..." he said trying not to cry.

      Y/n dropped on to her knees as one by one tears began to drop on the floor. She felt like someone took her soul by the news. "W-Why?" she mumbled. "W-Why did he do that?!" she yelled.

      "That's not all." Tsuchigomori added. "I also have good news."

      "No. 7 sacrificed his memories and gave up his position." he explained. "So that means he might come back but it would not be the same like before."