𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡

It was just like another day, Y/n went to the bathroom to fulfill her duties

      It was just like another day, Y/n went to the bathroom to fulfill her duties. "Hanako-kun~!" she greeted.

      Y/n scrunches her nose as Hanako was still not facing her. The sound of scratching and chomping coming from him. "Y/n?"

      Y/n went over to him to take a closer look until Hanako grabbed her hand and pinned her to the floor, it was unsanitary, she hasn't even cleaned the bathroom yet. "Hanako-kun?"

      Hanako looked at her with pure hunger while drooling. Y/n shuddered at the sight as he was about to bite your neck. "Cut the tension, we're not doing it here in this bathroom." she scolded.

      "Stop!" Kou pushed Hanako away from Y/n. "Are you okay Y/n-senpai?"

      Kou looked at Hanako with a distasteful expression. "What do you think you're doing?!" he asked while putting his hands on his shoulders. "Get a hold of yourself, what's wrong with you."

      "He might be horny." Y/n suggested.

      Hanako opened his mouth then looked at Kou as if he was a snack. "Give me candy." he said.

      "The fuck?" Y/n raised her eyebrow.

      "Candy!" Hanako was about to lick Kou but immediately moved away as he grabbed Y/n away from him.

      "We need to get out of here as soon as possible——Oof!" Y/n bumped into someone. She looked up and saw the zombie like students coming after them. "N-Nene-chan?!" she exclaimed.

      "S-Senpai!" Kou says with tears forming from his eyes. Y/n grabbed his wrist as the two of them dashed to the stairs. One of the students, which are Kou's friends got bitten by a mokke.

      "Yokoo, Satou!" Kou called them. The two boys turned around and gave him that same look that Hanako gave him.

      "Candy~!"

      "I told you that I'm not candy!" Kou cried while running away from them. As the two of them reached for the locker room, Y/n shoved Kou inside one of the lockers then she went inside.

      "Is this some kind of zombie apocalypse?" Y/n whispered to Kou.

      "The school is already full of them." Kou peeked at the tiny opening of the locker. "How did this happen?"

      "Even Hanako-kun and Nene-chan were affected, what's going to happen to us then?" Y/n asked as she bit her bottom lip.

      Few seconds later, a flashlight shone through the locker window. Kou jumped out as he hit the person with his spear.

      "Tomato?!" Y/n went over to the unconscious state of the red head.

      "Kou, your attack really is something." Teru covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing.