𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩

"Hey wake up!" Y/n rubbed her eyes and saw that Natsuhiko was infront of her

      "Hey wake up!" Y/n rubbed her eyes and saw that Natsuhiko was infront of her. "Good morning, princess!"

      Y/n immediately punched him on the face. "What the hell are you trying to do you pervert of a simp?!"

      Natsuhiko held his face. Y/n was stuck between saying 'sorry' and 'what the fuck' so she said something else. "Are you fucking sorry?!" she asked.

      "You really are the foul mouthed Y/n." Natsuhiko tells her. Y/n scoffed as she stood up and looked around to see a lot of doors.

      "Guess I have to tone down my swearing." Y/n sighed. "But fucking Tsukasa though——"

      Natsuhiko stood there as Y/n cleared her throat. "The room sank." she told him. "Is this a boundary?"

      'It has a lot of doors though, and the little mokke.' Y/n thought to herself.

      "I don't think it's quite the same as a Boundary."

      Y/n's eyes widened as she recognized the voice. Her heart was pounding when she realized who it was.

      Hanako-kun.

      "Where are you?" she asked while looking around hoping to find the apparition boy in the place.

      "Over here!" a Mokke carried the radio towards Y/n, it's ears struggling to carry it until she took it from it so he won't get squished.

      "Hey there Y/n!" Hanako greeted her. "Given where you are, I guess you got tricked again."

      Y/n sighed in frustration. "Honestly, the instant I take my eyes off you, you go straight to apparitions."

      "Then, you shouldn't take your eyes off of me then." Y/n told him while chuckling softly at his scolding.

      Hanako chuckled from the other line. "What a hopeless assistant." he said.

      Y/n started to tear up. "Hanako-kun." she said while holding the radio. "I got fucking kidnapped and then they had this fancy ass tea party so I tried to be careful, and then this little rat shit started to sink me and this simp next to me!"

      "Do you have something to say to me, Y/n?"

      Y/n sighed as she placed the radio to the floor. "I'm sorry for getting tricked, I would do whatever the fuck you want just help us and don't think about unholy thoughts."

      "Good." Hanako says while holding the telephone from the other line. "I don't know how long this signal would last, so I'll make it short."