𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙

Y/n was sitting in class listening to the lecture of their teacher

      Y/n was sitting in class listening to the lecture of their teacher. She rested her cheek on her palm while playing with her pen with her left hand.

      One of Hanako's haku-joudais was floating next to Y/n to see what she was doing throughout the day.

      'I wonder what my mom packed me for lunch.' Y/n asked to herself.

      "L/n, please read the next paragraph." Her teacher called her out of nowhere.

      Y/n stood up. "H-hai!"

      Just as she was about to reach her book, it was gone in a blink of an eye. She looked over to her sides to see if her book have fallen out from her table. "Where's my book?" Y/n asked while searching under her table.

      She looked again at her desk and saw that her things are gone as if they vanished into thin air. "What the hell?"

➽───────────────❥

      "Nene-chan, did some of your stuff disappeared?" Y/n asked Yashiro. The daikon girl nodded worriedly.

      "My brooch disappeared!" Yashiro exclaimed. Aoi looked over to Y/n and Yashiro with a concerning look.

      "It must be the work of Yousei-san who's been doing these things." Aoi mentions.

      "Yousei-san?" Y/n questioned.

      "You guys didn't know?" Aoi puts her watering can aside. "It's on the rumor today."

      "Well I haven't been in track of the rumor radio lately..." Yashiro chuckled.

      "Have you ever lost your things even though you remembered where you put them?" Aoi began her story. "It is the Yousei-san trying to trick you. You must never look at it. Once you have encountered and seen it, it will kill you."

      Yashiro was a bit shaken at Aoi's story. "Well lately..." the purple haired girl looked over to their classmates who are now searching their things.

      "....Everyone is losing their stuffs right now." Aoi finished.

      "Who took my Hanitarou?!" One of their classmates, Akane yelled out of nowhere.

      "What's a Hanitarou?" Akane's friend, Yamabuki asked him.

      "A haniwa." Akane answered.