kou's corner~2

kou: hello everyone!

loraine: and welcome to...!

loraine and kou: KOU'S CORNER!

kou: we're almost reaching at the 20th chapter!

loraine: as chapters go by, we can see hanako and y/n's development to each other. to be honest, y/n is such a confusing character for some reason.

kou: what do u mean?

loraine: y/n can be a crackhead but in the same time she's just a caring and loving person who treasures her friends.

kou: senpai sometimes curse ya know.

loraine: i plan to add some scenes for hanako and y/n before we can move on to the episode based chapters :>

kou: what about y/n's past?

loraine: it will be revealed in the next chapter don't worry :>

kou: senpai i kinda worry about your online classss.

loraine: pssh! i only have two weeks to suffer then we can get this thing updated.

kou: by the way senpai, how did you discover this anime?

loraine: well four months ago i was changing the channels until i came upon animax, an anime channel btw. so i saw that they're viewing "toilet bound hanako-kun" they're viewing the fifth episode which is the confession tree. i was like "yow this anime is good, even tho i only watched it now" the fact that i plan to watch the whole thing but kpop decided to get in the way which is a good thing :> then last month during my online class i decided to watch the whole anime and i just finished it on my bed. i laughed, i cried, i fangirled then after i watched the anime i went to the manga bOoM.

kou: so what are your thoughts about y/n?

loraine: y/n is confusing character and she kinda have that complex character. my face claim for y/n is sayo hikawa, you can check her out on google and as for the twin sister hina, is hina hikawa....

kou: senpai have you ever thought about being an apparition? if so what kind of apparition would you be and your yorishiro?

loraine: if i were a wonder, i would be...um etto.... the music room as a siren. then my yorishiro would be a kalimba

kou: okay that's all for today! thank you for reading this random chapter! i'm kou!

loraine: i'm loraine!

loraine and kou: and this is kou's corner!