𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧

Mitsuba sighed

      Mitsuba sighed. "If you guys really hate this world, try going to that tower." he said pointing at the mysterious tower across the field.

      After the trio had confronted Mitsuba, they debated whether they wanted to go in that tower. "Y/n-senpai, do you wanna come?" Kou asked.

      Y/n shook her head. "Just message me in our groupchat about what you two have learned, I'm going to stick around for a while, hoping to get this off."

      Kou immediately pulled Y/n in a tight hug. Yashiro gasped. "K-Kou-kun?" she asked.

      "It's fine." Y/n assured them.

      "Y/n-senpai, you're the strongest person I have met." said Kou, hugging her tightly. "You can do this, senpai."

      Kou pulled away to see Y/n with a teary-eyed smile. She wiped her tears using the back of her hand. "Thank you for everything, Kou-kun."

      Yashiro and Kou went off to the mysterious tower in hopes of finding some clues regarding on what Mitsuba was implying that this world was fake.

      "Oh right, I need to bring back his shirt." Y/n says as she went inside the school building to change back into her uniform.

hanakult
you're friends with two people in this group

sunshine-child:
@username

username:
yeah what happened?

sunshine-child:
we talked to shijima mei
she said that we have to kill yugi amane and mitsuba sousuke in order for us to go back to the real world
if we don't get back, we might forget our memories in the real world

      Y/n felt her stomach drop as she dropped her changing bag and ran to where Kou and Yashiro were.

      The two of them are sitting on the grass. "What do you mean, Kou-kun?"

      "She told us to kill them so that we can go back to the real world." Yashiro sniffled while burying her face to her knees.

      "W-We can't kill them!" Y/n protested. "There has to be another way!"

      Kou's face brightened, trying to assure Yashiro. "It'll be fine, Yashiro-senpai!" he said. "We don't know whether she was saying the truth."

      "If there's a way, there's a way!" Y/n says holding both of their hands. "Come on, we can solve this thing together! We're now the holy trinity, without Hanako-kun."