𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙨

"Y/n?"

      "Y/n?"

      Y/n looked over to Hanako giving her the look of suspicion. "You've been acting pretty weird."

      Yashiro and Kou came to help cleaning the bathroom so that it will make the work faster. "I'm pretty sure I'm weird itself." she answered as she continued to mop the floor.

      "Are you sure? For the past few days you didn't complain about cleaning the bathroom." Hanako stated. "Is it because of the thing——?"

      Y/n's face erupt into a big blush. "Don't mention that thing again, I swear when you brought that up." she said.

      "What's going on?" Kou asked while wiping the mirrors. Y/n swatted her hands in hopes of changing his mind by asking that question.

      "I-it's nothing~!" Y/n sang while fanning her blushing face. "We really need to get this place cleaned."

      "It's kinda boring not hearing you complain though." Hanako whined as he squeezed her shoulders. Y/n sighed as she pat his head.

      "Isn't that kinda nice?" Y/n asked him. "Not hearing my whiny ass voice for once in your life?"

➽───────────────❥

      "Later I will be seeing the Polaris at the Ursa Major constellation then I'll put it on my notebook." Y/n said to herself while putting her pen on her bottom lip. "A month later we're going to held an Observation for the since there's a meteor shower coming up."

      "It's hard to be a club leader." Y/n groaned. "When is Emi coming back?"

      'Ever since I got a glimpse of Hanako-kun's past in the 4 O'clock library, I feel guilty since that thought passed through my head lately...'

      "Y/n-senpai!"

      Y/n looked over to the door and smiled as she saw who it is. "Minamoto-kun!" she cheered.

      "What brings you here? Are you joining a club?" Y/n asked him. "Is it cleaning time already?"

      "I just went to Yashiro-senpai who was tending the garden, so I asked her where you at and she told me you are here." Kou explained as he scratched the back of his neck while showing his canine teeth.

      Kou looked around the clubroom. "So this is the Astronomy Club!" he said. "Where are the other members?"

      "They already left." Y/n answered. "The club leader is on a vacation and I was assigned to be the leader in her absence."