𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧

"Wow, you scared me

      "Wow, you scared me." Shijima slips out her hands at Y/n's hold. "You didn't think you can threaten me with a palette knife."

      "That wasn't a threat, I was just making my rant that's all." Y/n rolled her eyes.

      Shijima held her wrist. "Do you truly want to leave this world?"

      "Even though you will soon die if you return to the real world?"

      Y/n groaned in frustration as she looked at Shijima with half fear and half rage. "Of course I want to leave this world, death is not avoidable, like I said if I die, I die."

      "I get it, Hanako-kun wanted me to save me from death." Y/n sighed. "It's frustrating I swear, I mean he didn't probably care about people dying."

      "Do you really want to die?" she asked.

      Y/n's face fell soft. She really did most of her life, what else was she supposed to do?

      Y/n gave her a teary-eyed smile. "It'll be okay once I die." she said.

      Shijima's face fell serious as she grabbed on to the bars. "Without any basis, saying it'll be okay is nothing more than just a wish." she said. "It doesn't make any sense."

      "A long time ago there was someone who said the same thing, but no matter how much you dream, it doesn't change reality." Shijima concluded.

      "Was that special person said the same thing?" Y/n asked.

      "Special... in a way." Shijima answered. "It's someone I can never meet again."

      Y/n smiled. "You know, there's an English translation of this song lyric that might help you."

      "When we open our eyes. Our dreams became reality."

      "Want me to help you with that?" Tsukasa came out of nowhere. Y/n let go of the bars as she pointed her favorite finger at Tsukasa.

      "Just in time Tsukasa," Y/n looked at Tsukasa with burning anger. "I'm still mad so I think it's much better to take my anger out of you!"

      "Why are you here?" Shijima asked as her face turned white with fear.

      "You called me No. 4, you made that wish right?" Tsukasa asked as he floated above with two of his tsueshiros on his hands.

      "Your wish called me from your heart."

      Tsukasa used one of his tsueshiros to slice the bars. The cell was now destroyed, then Shijima stepped away so she won't get hurt by the impact. "Since I've been summoned, I have no choice but to make it come true."