𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢

"Y/n?" Hanako called over to the sleeping Y/n

      "Y/n?" Hanako called over to the sleeping Y/n. She slowly opened her eyes to see him.

      "Hanako-kun?" Y/n asked as she stood up and looked around. "Where's Yashiro?"

      "She went home already." Hanako answered while playing with her hair. It was already late at night though, her parents are probably worried about Y/n by now.

      Y/n's eyes were about to become droopy until her kouhai came to her mind. "Where's Minamoto-kun?!" She asked the apparition who was crouched down to her level.

      "If you're looking for him." Hanako puts his hand on his pocket and pulled out a plush doll version of Kou.

       "Minamoto-kun?!" Y/n grabbed the plush toy as she ruffled Kou's blonde hair.

      "The boy fought valiantly." Hanako says while wiping a dramatic tear. Y/n smiled at him.

      "He ended up being so cute." Y/n said. "He'll turn back right? Along with Aoi and the missing students?"

      "Of course. I'll get it taken care of." Hanako says while standing up to walk over to a small fox and carried it by the ear. "By her."

      "Her?" Y/n questioned as she saw the white fox that Hanako was holding. "A fox?"

      "The Misaki Stairs' true form." he told her. Y/n puts her hand on her mouth at the fox's cuteness. "She's an Inari statue. She moves though."

      "Come on Number Two, where's your apology?" Hanako told the fox as if it was a child who recently fought another child and wanting to apologize.

      "Hmph!" The fox looked away. Y/n laughed at her attitude. Hanako pulled out his knife to threaten the fox.

      "Time to make kitsune udon!" Hanako says while using his knife to interpret the slicing motion. The fox got scared for a moment.

      "Whoah bud, calm down." Y/n told him. She went towards Number Two. "What will happen to everyone who turned into dolls?" she asked while twiddling her fingers.

      "They'll all turn back by morning." The fox answered her question. "I don't have much power left. I doubt they'll remember anything."

      "Thank God." Y/n sighed in relief knowing that Aoi and the other students will be back by morning. The fox's ears turned droopy while sulking at the corner.

      "Fox-san," Y/n crouched down to her level as she gave her the class picture. "Just so you know, I haven't forgiven you yet, you see I almost died during that time and threatened me with your scissors."

      "In the end, I ruined something you treasured." Y/n tells her in a soft voice. "You know, you can't bring back or replace someone who's gone and died for so long. You just gotta move on ya know."

      "Sorry." Y/n gave the fox a smile. Just as Y/n reached for the fox's ear it bit her hand. "What the hell?!"

      "Don't call me so casually!" The fox scolded Y/n while holding her bitten hand. "I have no intention of befriending you!"

      'This bitch got attitude huh' Y/n thought to herself while rubbing at the part where the fox bitten her.

      "Also," The fox turned around to face them. "My name is Yako. Next time you call me Fox-san I'll bite your hand clean off!"

      Hanako and Y/n stood there watching Yako leave while holding the picture. Y/n deadpanned. "Maybe kitsune udon wasn't such a bad idea." she said. "The audacity I swear."

      Y/n stood up from the ground but she held on to the wall since her body is tired. "Y/n?" Hanako called her with a concerning look on his face.

      "Sorry." Y/n smiled tiredly while her eyes are closed. "I feel really tired for this adventure you know?" she said.

      "Stay like that then."

      Y/n's eyes opened with curiousity.

      Hanako puts his arm on top of Y/n's head, he leaned closer to plant a kiss on her cheek. Hanako pulled away slowly from her and gave her a cheeky smile. "There, a charm." He told her with a slight smirk on his face. "To make you feel better."

      Y/n blinked multiple times to process on what just happened until her face grew red as an apple at Hanako's actions. "Wha?"

      "Whaaa——?!" Y/n yelled out loud while holding her cheek. His kiss still lingered from the spot. Hanako chuckled at her.

      And that's what Y/n thought of a perfect revenge. She waited for her blush to calm down until she went to Hanako. "Hey, I have something to tell you Hanako, can you lean down a bit?"

      Hanako obeyed as he slightly lowered himself like Y/n told him, she swiftly pecked him also on the cheek. Hanako became flustered at the girl's actions.

      Now they're both blushing.

      "S-Sweet night, Hanako-kun." Y/n told him as she left him. Hanako stood there, still flustered and astonished.

      Hanako ran his fingers through his black choppy hair. "Doing something like that is unfair, you know." Hanako told to himself while his face is bright red. "I could have died again."

➽───────────────❥

      "I'm home——" The lights of her house was off. Y/n sighed as she closed the door gently behind her.

      After Y/n had ate dinner and washed herself, she went to her room while drying her hair with a towel. Her face suddenly heated up remembering that Hanako had kissed her on the cheek. "Hanako, what the hell did ya do that for!" she asked covering her face.

      Y/n grabbed the picture frame which contains a picture of her and her younger twin sister. She smiled bitterly as her fingers grazed to the photo.

      "It could have been me you know?" she said. Y/n puts the picture frame back to it's place. She went to her bed to get a goodnight sleep, his kiss still lingering on her cheek.

      'Thank you, Hanako' Y/n thought to herself before drifting off to dreamland.

➽───────────────❥

loraine's note:
freaking finally! lmao if i mashed my name and hanako's it would be hanaraine or amaraine....oh my god what a cute name! vote, comment and add this to your reading list!