𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙙

Y/n followed Hanako to the rooftop after he told her to change the rumors about the Mokke

      Y/n followed Hanako to the rooftop after he told her to change the rumors about the Mokke. "Um, Hanako is this what you're going to tell me about finishing earlier?" Y/n asked.

      "I originally planned to wait a little longer." Hanako answered her question.

      "Does that mean I will never clean the bathrooms?" Y/n asked him hopefully.

      "Not a chance." said Hanako.

      "Damn it." Y/n muttered under her breath.

      "Do you hate it that much?" Hanako asked her with confusion. "What's wrong with cleaning bathrooms anyways?"

      "I mean I feel like some kind of Cinderella." she answered while sighing loudly.

      "Well if you're Cinderella then I can be your Prince Charming~" Hanako winked at her. Y/n blushed slightly while looking away from him.

      "If you are then why the hell are you making me clean bathrooms huh?" Y/n retorted while pointing at her. "You're more of a step-mother to me."

      "That's too bad." Hanako opened the door to the rooftop. He went to the handrail and looked at the scenery infront of him.

      "I look forward to it," Hanako says while looking up to the sky. "Doing something together after school, having long talks, kinda like having a friend."

      "It's kinda nostalgic you know."

      Y/n held on to the pillar while listening to his talk. For many years that people tried to summon Hanako, and Y/n was probably one of those luckiest ones who can summon him.

      Y/n walked over to Hanako as she grasped the back of his clothes. "You know Hanako-kun,"

      Hanako's eyes widened as he looked at the h/c haired girl next to him, smiling brightly at him. "You're a ghost, and I have been ghosted. We may be different, but our situation sounds the same."

      "I'll call you Hanako-kun from now on and you can call me Y/n-chan if you want to," Y/n tells him. "That would make us more like friends right?"

      Hanako's lips curled up into a smile and grinned. "Yeah."

      A newfound friendship between a ghost and the ghosted, it may sound weird, but the two of them will become the greatest pair.

      "Have you already thought about what you're going to say?" Hanako asked the h/c haired girl next to him.

      "Pretty much, yeah." Y/n answered.

➽───────────────❥

     Y/n walked up to the two girls who are talking about their lost things. Though, Y/n was never a socializing person, but if it's for the Mokkes then she will try to be.