a self reflection after two years

its been two years since i got ghosted and two years since this book was publish, i was fifteen when i wrote this and now i'm eighteen, trying to refine the writing of this book and sticking my foot out of my comfort zone

this book has been a fantasy to everyone, an escape from reality, a comfort you seek and most importantly, to get drunk into this written piece of fiction to forget the pain. the reason why this book existed was because i was ghosted and that of course, i created this piece in order to comfort myself for being ghosted.

we all have different perspectives in the problems we face, ghosting may seem to be a small issue to some audiences but to others, it's something that took a big toll on them. i'm not pointing any names, you all know who you are, but a gentle reminder that we shouldn't belittle other people's problems even though you have bigger problems because on the end of the day, we're all facing problems in our daily lives. there are comments such as "we get it you got ghosted." i don't know if it came out as rude but it honestly brought back bad memories that i experienced because i was told the same thing when i vented out that i got ghosted.

so please, don't make others feel like their problems are not being validated, you are not dramatic or overreacting for telling your feelings about a certain way or showing bigger emotions to a situation. we honestly don't know what it's like to be in their shoes, so let's just comfort them and sympathize with them instead.

now, i am rewriting ghosted as an eighteen year old, to refine the fiction that could either hurt you or comfort you. this book was meant to be for comedic purpose, as a joke of some sort but it turned into something more than that.

and uh, that's all i wanted to say :D