𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧

"Looking for things can be surprisingly fun

      "Looking for things can be surprisingly fun." Hanako stated while rummaging through the drawers finding an arm.

      "It is fun until you completely lost that thing and never find it again." Y/n says.

      "Look at this, boy." Hanako called Kou. The ghost whipped out a magazine which has perverted contents, especially an article of a woman with G-cup breasts. "I found treasure!"

      Y/n just wanted to throw herself off the edge at the sight of the magazine. "Take this seriously damn it!" Kou scolded Hanako while trying to hit him.

      "Nene-chan, let's go look over there, don't mind them." Y/n told her friend.

      "I swear to God if you're insecure about your chest——" Yashiro pulled out a padded bra from one of the drawers.

      "Take that thing away from me." Y/n shuddered at the thing that Yashiro is holding. The h/c haired girl looked back to see if the two boys have found an arm.

      "Did you guys find an arm?" Y/n asked as she brought a mannequin's arm to show it to them.

      "I did!" Kou cheerfully showed a wooden sculpture muscle arm.

      Hanako showed them a robot arm. "Listen, we're looking for a woman's right arm." Y/n sweatdropped at their arm choice. "You can't just choose an arm you guys like, Hanako-kun are you even taking this thing seriously?!"

      "Yashiro work this with me." Y/n pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

      "I hate to say anything but there's something off about you, Yashiro." Hanako pointed at Yashiro. Y/n looked over to her friend who is currently wearing that padded bra from before.

      At this moment Y/n was so done in life.

      "I'm pretty sure I'm the same as usual." Yashiro flipped her hair.

      'I swear if that thing falls off my lungs are so gonna die.' Y/n covered her mouth.

      Yashiro was busy posing...until the padded bra fell to the ground like Y/n's grades in Mathematics. There was a dead silence between them until Y/n lost it and giggled.

      "We shall not speak of this thing,alright?" Y/n told the boys. "Especially you Hanako-kun!"

      Suddenly, they heard faint laughter on the distance, realizing that the time has ran out for them to put the arm on it's place. "It's time. It's time. It's time."

      "It's time for class." The dolls say.

      "Whelp, guess we ran out of time." Y/n pointed at the empty hourglass. "Guess we gonna get shredded then."