𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙩

"Tsuchigomori-sensei

      "Tsuchigomori-sensei." Y/n called the spider-like appirition's attention. "I have this weird ass thought."

      Her teacher sighed as he closed the book that he was reading. "What is it?" he asked.

      "Do you notice another L/n in the 4 O'clock books?" Y/n asked as she clasped her fingers and rested her chin on top of it.

      Tsuchigomori adjusted his glasses. "You mean Hina L/n's book?"

      Y/n pursed her lips together. "I was wondering about it though ever since I stumbled upon the secret library." she said.

      Tsuchigomori places his book down and looked at Y/n. "What is she to you?"

      "Twin sister."

      Tsuchigomori smiled slightly at Y/n. "I knew it."

      "I'm not surprised actually." she crossed her arms as she slouched down to her chair.

      "Her book appeared ever since you came to school here." Tsuchigomori explained to her. "Since you're both identical twins, the two of you have been switching roles with each other quite often."

      "That is correct." Y/n tells him. "Hina goes to Wakamori, while I go here in Kamome. We switch places momentarily, but it stopped when she died two years ago."

      "How do you both catch up?"

      "When we got home from school we talked about every single detail that happened and what's happening tomorrow." Y/n explained. "At first, doing that habit was kinda scary until I got used to this environment and hers."

      "I see." Tsuchigomori took a smoke from his pipe. "Is there any reason why you two did it?"

      "Wakamori always give tests." Y/n answered. "You can say Hina has difficulties in studying, while I can study at ease, so we planned to switch places."

      "So that's why your grades are turning high then low and so on." Tsuchigomori sweatdropped at her statement. "I'm not saying that your sister is dumb, she also has specialties too."

      The bell rang loudly which means that lunch period had already finished. Y/n stood up from the chair. "Well, I guess I gotta go." she said. "Thanks for the talk, Sensei."

      Y/n was about to leave the library until Tsuchigomori spoke. "L/n, if you have any problems, feel free to consult me."

      The girl bit the insides of her cheek, she was a bit hesitant of telling her problems, after all she wasn't the type to tell problems to an adult. Y/n just nodded as she went out.

      Yako gracefully jumped down to Tsuchigomori's desk. "That girl is somewhat kinda confusing to be honest."

      "You're the one to talk." he scoffed.