𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚

"I can't believe it

      "I can't believe it." Y/n groaned while chewing her food. "Nene-chan told me that I should plan what our club is going to do in the school festival next month." she told Amane.

      "Well, you are a club leader of course." Amane stated while eating his food. The two of them are eating lunch together on Y/n's table. "You get to handle things to contribute to the festival."

      "Then what should I do?"

      "How about making an astronomy observation." Amane suggested as he took a bite of his sashimi. "Pretty cool if you ask me."

      An idea popped up in Y/n's mind. "I could tell Nene-chan to reserve the rooftop for the astronomy club and then we can provide telescopes for people who wanted to look at constellations!" she clapped her hands together.

      Amane paused as he stared at Y/n. "Um, you have some sauce on the side of your lips." he said pointing at her face.

      Y/n puts her finger to her face. "Here?" she asked. Amane shook his head as he kept pointing that the sauce was on the side of her lips.

      He sighed as he stood up from his chair to wipe the sauce on the side of her lips using his thumb and quickly licked it. Y/n felt her head spinning and her eyes swirl as her face turned red. "A-Amane-kun?" she stuttered.

      Amane smirked slyly at her. "That tastes good." he said.

      Amane leaned his face closer to her, their noses are almost touching. "You seem a little flustered~" he says. "Hm?"

      Y/n leaned back and looked away. "I'm not flustered or anything." she denied as she used her hands to block him away.

      "Is that so?" The black haired boy went to the window to look at something.

      Y/n followed him and stood next to him. "You were my first friend ever since I stepped foot on this school, mostly I would stick next to my brother even though he's annoying." said Amane as he rests his elbows on the window.

      "It feels really lonely when you were talking to Yashiro-san during break." he said.

      Y/n looked at him and smiled. "You know, Amane-kun." she said. "Ever since I saw you, I feel like we have some sort of connection."

      "And look at us, we're getting along pretty well!" she cheered. "The two of us have something in common!"

      Amane felt epiphany as he heard those words. He gulped and blushed on how cute Y/n is. "You know, we could have been soulmates!"

      "How about being soulmates now?" Amane asked her.

      Y/n let out a chuckle. "Why not, soulmate?"