𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨

warning: heated content

      "Y/n!" Yashiro went over to Y/n. "The school festival is only in one day!" she cheered.

      "Which is great!" Y/n's eyes sparkled in delight. "Tomorrow there will be shooting stars coming up, everyone would definetly come to our place!"

      "By the way." Yashiro scooted closer to Y/n and wiggled her eyebrows at her. "How's you and Yugi-kun?"

      Y/n's face erupt into a big blush as she swatted her hands and backed away. "Um, we're just best friends that's all!" she stammered.

      "The way you two are acting, you guys must have seen each other as more than just friends." Yashiro stated while raising her pointer finger. "Literally everyone ships you guys, even I think you two would look cute as a couple."

      Y/n fanned herself since her face is heating up. "I-it's not like that!" she said.

      "Do you still love Hanako-kun?" Yashiro asked her all of a sudden. Y/n's face fell soft and stared at her friend. That question was something that was bugging her ever since she developed feelings for Amane.

      "Is loving Hanako-kun same as loving Amane-kun?" Y/n asked as she began to ramble about the topic. "I mean sure Hanako-kun was once a human then he became a ghost and then he came back into a human *mutter* *mutter* *mutter*"

      Yashiro interrupted her rant by giggling. "Y/n, I have to go check on the other clubs to see what they had planned." she said running off to somewhere. "Bye~!"

      Y/n sighed as she went back to the direction of the classroom, things had been lonely ever since Yashiro became the student council president along with Kou, who is the vice president. She misses the two so much.

      But it's alright, she has Amane to keep her company.

➽───────────────❥

      Amane stayed in Y/n's room to help him out on their Math homework. "Right, we have calculators we don't have to memorize math formulas." the black haired boy groaned while adjusting his t-shirt.

      Y/n sighed as she twirled her pen using her finger. "It's been a while since I've said something in this book." she remarked.

      Amane looked over to her side in confusion. "What?"

      Y/n raised her hand up and shook her head. "It was nothing." she assured him as she adjusted the sleeve of her oversized t-shirt that kept falling off her shoulder.

      Amane just stared at Y/n as she did her homework. She kept tucking her hair behind her ear every few seconds as strands fall off. Her lips parted as always and her shoulders slightly showing due to the oversized shirt.