fourth year special

"Eh?" Y/n quickly blinked from her thoughts, looking around the area after what it seemed like a weird feeling

          "Eh?" Y/n quickly blinked from her thoughts, looking around the area after what it seemed like a weird feeling. Yashiro stopped when Y/n suddenly stopped walking since they're about to enter the school.

          "Is everything alright, Y/n?" Yashiro asked, her voice lacing in concern and couldn't help but check her friend's distressed expression. "You were about to say something and then you stopped."

          "Oh? Really?" Y/n composed herself. 'I probably look like a dumbass by now. Stopping midway—what am I supposed to say?' She scratched her head in confusion, this day is quite weird yet for some reason it's normal.

          "You were just calling my name." Yashiro helped Y/n to remember in case she had lost her thoughts, flew through her ears and gone forever. Great, now Y/n couldn't remember what she was about to say to Yashiro and it made her look dumber than she really is.

          Y/n decided to make an excuse. "Uh, sorry—its probably due to a lack of sleep." Y/n said. "Souho and I called last night which is why I'm a little groggy."

          Yashiro smiled. "That's okay, it must be nice having a boyfriend, doing late night calls, playing games together. I wish to have someone on my own too."

          Though Y/n had a weird feeling all of a sudden after telling Yashiro that she and Souho called last night—even though that's what happened it felt odd when the words rolled out from her tongue.

          Y/n was about to step inside her classroom until Souho quickly ran up to her. "Y/n!" At the same time he was opening his bag and gave her a folded black jacket. "I got what you needed."

          'Okay what the heck is going on, something is not right.' Y/n slowly took the jacket from Souho as she looked at him suspiciously but the green haired boy smiled kindly. "I don't remember borrowing a jacket..."

          "You messaged me yesterday, also I'm sorry for making you stay up all night. I just wanted to hear your voice." Souho apologized as he took the jacket from her again, unzipping it and draped it around Y/n. "Your room is cold, I want you to stay warm."

          "Thanks."

          "No problem, you're my girlfriend remember?" Souho gave her a closed eye smile and a thumbs up. His smile faded a little when he saw Y/n's confused expression. He felt bad, maybe Y/n's upset at him for keeping her awake for a late night call. "Anyways, sorry dear, I have to go. Good luck in your classes."

          Y/n gave him a smile and a little wave, still holding on to Souho's jacket. She's supposed to feel ticklish on her stomach because he's her boyfriend, he's supposed to make her feel butterflies—

          She never felt emptier than ever. Something is definitely not right but how could Y/n tell? Though her gut instinct is reliable in a way she couldn't point a finger on her thoughts and what to blame for this occurrence.