𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙧

"NOOOOO!" Y/n cried as she held on to the curtains

      "NOOOOO!" Y/n cried as she held on to the curtains. "Sure I want to clean the pool, but I don't have any extra shirt to use!"

      Amane yanked her off the curtain as he grabbed her shoulders to make the girl look at him. "I have an extra shirt, I made sure to bring you one, just incase."

      "I mean it's my duty since I'm your boyfriend."

      Two of them had an awkward silence as Y/n squinted her eyes. "Can I drown Shirasagi——?"

      Amane grabbed her hand caught off guard. "I don't wanna——ugh fine!" Y/n sighed in defeat as she let herself get dragged.

      When the two of them arrived at the locker room, Amane handed her one of his shirts. "I'll be waiting for you outside." he said.

      Y/n sighed while grasping at the cotton shirt that Amane gave her.

      'I swear to God there's something fishy in here!'

      After Y/n has changed her clothes she noticed the shirt that Amane was wearing is oversized and suspiciously suits her.

      'Is this the power that you feel wearing your boyfriend's shirt?!'

      Y/n shook her head vigorously. 'No Y/n! Focus on your task!'

      "Y/n are you done changing?" Amane asked from the other side of the door.

      "Yep!" she opened the door to see Amane who had changed his clothes already.

      Amane stared at his so called girlfriend with admiration. His shirt fit well on hers. Y/n waved a hand infront of his face. "Um, Amane?" she questioned.

      "Y-yeah?" he asked as he blushed.

      "Why are you staring at me like that?" Y/n asked looking away from him while blushing.

      "You look pretty." Amane grinned.

      Y/n smacked his shoulder in embarrassment. "You can't just blurt out anything cheesy!" she said.

      "Haha, you're so cute when you blush."

      "Anyways, how the hell did I agree to cleaning the pool anyways?" Y/n asked as the two of them started walking together.

      "We have to have a few people from each class to help." Amane explained as he showed her the form. "We had to ask Minamoto too, since there's not enough people."

      "Minamoto? Which one?"

      "The younger one."

      "My child!" Y/n exclaimed with joy. Amane sweatdropped at her reaction as the girl grabbed his wrist and went to the pool.