𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧

Y/n and Hanako were playing hanafuda at the corner while Kou and Yashiro were talking to each other

      Y/n and Hanako were playing hanafuda at the corner while Kou and Yashiro were talking to each other. "Y/n-senpai..." Kou called his favorite senpai.

      "Yeah?" Y/n places the bright card at its match as she took the two cards and placed another card.

      "What do you think is the difference between a peck and a kiss?" he asked. Y/n chuckled, he's too pure for this world.

      "Well a peck is like doing it gently while a kiss like——"

      "It is of course the presence of the tongue." Hanako interrupted. Y/n smacked the hell out of him and glared.

      "You're saying unpure things to the cinnamon roll!" Y/n hissed.

      "I'm so pure."

      "I'm so pure." Y/n mocked his voice while rolling her eyes.

      "Anyways what's the deal with the Summer Festival?" Hanako asked them.

      "I invited Y/n and Kou to a Summer Festival this coming July 7th." Yashiro explained.

      "How about we'll do a Summer Festival in this school?" Hanako suggests, he really wanted to come along with them, but he's bound to live in the school. "Let's meet at Misaki Stairs!"

➽───────────────❥

      The four teens arrived at the Misaki Stairs with the help of Yako. "Well, us girls have some things to prepare." Yako pushed the two boys to the portal.

      Yako helped Yashiro and Y/n by giving them a makeover, atleast the fox did something for once. "Wow Y/n! You look beautiful!" her friend complimented.

      Y/n was wearing a patterned yukata with red camellia flowers on it. Her hair was tied up in a bun with small flowers tucked on her hair. "You look so beautiful too, Nene-chan." she smiled.

      "Okay enough complimenting with each other, let's go." Yako pointed at the portal as they went inside.

      As they went inside the boundary, they spotted the two boys. "Hi guys!" Yashiro grabbed Y/n's hand and showed her to them. "What do you two think?"

      "You guys look great!" Kou complimented as he nudged Hanako. "Say something!"

      "Same what kiddo just said." Hanako sheepishly laughed then he held up some heaven's crown. "Here, you two should wear this, so everyone thinks you guys are supernaturals."

      Hanako helped Y/n to put on the crown making sure not to mess up her hairdo. "You look really pretty, you know that Y/n?" he smiled.