𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙮

"Missing?" Hanako hummed while placing one of the hanafuda cards

      "Missing?" Hanako hummed while placing one of the hanafuda cards. "Hmm."

      "I need more than just a 'hmm'" Y/n sighed impatiently. "You weren't around all day! That's why we waited for you this late!"

      "Well I'm busy too." Hanako answered her as he placed a bright card.

      "You're just playing hanafuda anyways!" Y/n stated while raising her voice. "Besides why would you place a bright card already, you could have waited for it's pair!"

      "You could just call the police about it." Hanako answered. Y/n scoffed at his stubbornness.

      "As if they would believe us about it." Y/n says. "Aoi's things in the school are missing, even everyone around her didn't know her existence except for me and Nene."

      "Hanako!" Kou slid through the entrance of the bathroom.

      "Minamoto-san, this is a girl's bathroom why the hell are you sliding in like direct messages?" Y/n asked the blonde exorcist.

      Kou grabbed Hanako by his shoulder as he began to shake him aggressively until the appirition became dizzy. "Damn it! What did you do with Yokoo and Satou from my class!?"

      "Whoah bud, calm down." Y/n told Kou.

      "Why doesn't anyone remember them?!" he asked.

      "Then..?"

      "Five Brights." The Mokkes announced. Y/n cackled quietly at the corner knowing that Hanako lost on the card game.

      "Missing students and rumors about the stairs." Hanako began as he adjusted his collar. "But I have an idea."

      "I knew it! You no good——"

      "Minamoto-kun." Y/n warned the blonde 'kou'hai.

      "Where did Aoi go anyways?" Yashiro asked the ghost.

      "There are seven places in the school that connect to the spirit world." Hanako explained. "Those stairs are one of them."

      "Then the missing students must have been taken to the spirit world, huh?" said Yashiro.

      "They're called Boundaries. Their whole existence will be erased when they get there."

      "Boundaries?" Kou questioned the appirition. "My brother told me about those things."

      Y/n unexpectedly grasped into Hanako's sleeves. "Can't people go back from there?" she asked.

      "Don't look so down." Hanako grabbed her cheeks as he began to squish them. "It'll be fine. I'll save them"